Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Read thread first.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
I'd just like to point this part of the thread out:

So you are telling me, that being able to buy a egg, would make Eggwars great again?
If you want to make it great again, you should think of something that makes Eggwars not last 5 hours. This, is the opposite of that. This will make games last 10 hours instead of 5. But on the other side, maybe we would appreciate the current state of the gamemode
5 hour games you really must get better if they are that long.

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
What do you mean.

While the team is saving for the 1 extra egg, they will camp. Your defense to that was this:

How so if you could only buy 1 per team. Per game.

But they will still camp while they are saving for the egg. And camping is bannable. So that would encourage something that is against the rules, therefore encouraging people to break the rules. That is what I am saying.

Side note: improve your grammar.
be gladd i am not tiping lik this,

If you play Under Da Sea, Teaparty, Jungle, and even some other maps, the games can easily get to 1-2 1/2 hours. While I agree 5 hours is an exaggeration, games can go on for very long, if you play certain maps.

ItsColorful

Novice Member
Aug 19, 2017
I don't agree with this, but I do think it can be a modifier for donors to vote on... So it's not a new feature, rather its something that can happen from time to time.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
If you actually don't understand it, here. Let me explain it for your 5 year old brain who can't handle it when his egg gets broken: Games don't actually last 5 hours. But if this somehow gets implented it will last about 1 and a half hour - 2 hours

MasterNicco

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
The entire point of eggwars is that you have one egg and that you have to protect it by adding this it would change the entire game

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
If you actually don't understand it, here. Let me explain it for your 5 year old brain who can't handle it when his egg gets broken: Games don't actually last 5 hours. But if this somehow gets implented it will last about 1 and a half hour - 2 hours

I have 1-2 1/2 hour games about twice a week. With two eggs, some games would last 4+ hours.

Reactions: Sweetenerera
A

A pigeon

They will not last 4 hours they’ll probs last another 20 mins at most, because you’ll just lose it to an OP pickaxe. Buying a new egg isnt OP its actually pointless at late game

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This isn't something to help against camping as people would mid camp more in order to get more emeralds/diamonds to buy more eggs

Under no circumstances is this a good idea
even with it being vote-able I still don't think that will effect anything

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Boy really I can end games with campers in 10-15 mins max so don't go crying to mommy if they are a hour or more long

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Boy really I can end games with campers in 10-15 mins max so don't go crying to mommy if they are a hour or more long
Just because you can do something others can't, doesn't mean their argument is automatically invalid. You've got to understand that this issue would probably occur when there are average players playing & not just a group of experts.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Just because you can do something others can't, doesn't mean their argument is automatically invalid. You've got to understand that this issue would probably occur when there are average players playing & not just a group of experts.
This here is with a group of imbeciles who don't know how to play and just complain that they keep on dying and can't get recourses.

also if camping did become a problem there are ender pearls in the game.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
While the team is saving for the 1 extra egg, they will camp. Your defense to that was this:

But they will still camp while they are saving for the egg. And camping is bannable. So that would encourage something that is against the rules, therefore encouraging people to break the rules. That is what I am saying.

be gladd i am not tiping lik this,

If you play Under Da Sea, Teaparty, Jungle, and even some other maps, the games can easily get to 1-2 1/2 hours. While I agree 5 hours is an exaggeration, games can go on for very long, if you play certain maps.
Camping
Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or near impossible to access you. Camping is strictly prohibited.

Camping can take the form of skybasing, building a floating base far from the normal play area, surrounding yourself with hazards like lava, or otherwise making yourself inaccessible for no other reason than to create a stalemate.

Making yourself inaccessible is physically impossible due to ender pearls being in the game. Yes people will get bows yes people will stack items but you could take them by surprise and kill them easily.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I'm not even going to have this argument with you. It's a bad idea. Lots of people have explained why. This will never get added. Stop trying.

Reactions: A pigeon

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
To be able to buy a new egg.

This would be a special event or voting option for diamond rank+ where a villager with special trades spawns in offering a new egg that you could buy to place for 5 wither heads.

You could get either heads for 64 diamonds or 15 emeralds.
This would be a fun and new way to make eggwars great again.
1. It is just too overpowered

2. It is not fair if people can do with dia+.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom