Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImLeave

Novice Member
Mar 27, 2022
Where I live
Pronouns
He/Him
I think they should make asking for gifts bannable. Because the prices are so low in the middle east I believe, there are kids asking for ranks, and every time I go into aa lobby, there is a person begging for ranks, and one time someone was party and friend spamming me, and apparently wouldn't stop until I gifted them, I logged off the server and contacted mods, but they denied the report. Just let me know what y'all think.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I was informed recently that asking for free items is punishable, it just needs to be asked for at least 3 times, or continued to be asked if told to stop. Your report was likely denied because it didn't fulfill one of these two conditions

1713066688645.png

ImLeave

Novice Member
Mar 27, 2022
Where I live
Pronouns
He/Him
I was informed recently that asking for free items is punishable, it just needs to be asked for at least 3 times, or continued to be asked if told to stop. Your report was likely denied because it didn't fulfill one of these two conditions

View attachment 229687
Thank you, I didnt know at all as there was no further explanation after the report.

Reactions: Eli

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I have a link to the old punishment tracks (last updated Jan 25th 2023) and I’m assuming they’re still applicable present day. If you’d like, I could DM you the link.
I don't really have any need for them to be honest, thanks anyway though. I just find it weird why they aren't public information anymore

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Mayday! Mayday! Its May Day!!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Top Bottom