1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I stay or leave?

Discussion in 'Media' started by tiger101tiger, Feb 21, 2016.

?

Should leave CCG, or not

1. Leave

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. You should make your own decision because its your life

91.7%
  3. pls dont leave

8.3%
  1. tiger101tiger

tiger101tiger Member

Random stuff
    Recently, I have been feeling like I don't have a place in the CCG community anymore, and cant seem to make friends in other servers. This has made minecraft multiplayer boring to me, because the whole point of multiplayer is to play with your friends. I have also noticed as CCG grows larger, more people are starting to get angrier and angrier for practicly no reason (1.9 threads have caused arguments, and the merge, which I agree with, has made people angry). This makes me think that eventually the community will fall apart. This is why I am thinking of quitting minecraft multiplayer. I will still get on minecraft every once in a while, but mainly to toy around with command blocks.
    So the question here is should I leave multiplayer, or stay on CCG? Up to you guys whether I should stay or leave, so please leave you honest opinion.

~tiger101tiger

Renss and Snap like this.
  2. abfc2000

abfc2000 Member

PvP
    I think you MUST decide it. I wouldn't stop playing multiplayer, but if I can't stay, I can't stay.
    You decide, man. You have endless time, and you can change your decision

tiger101tiger likes this.
  3. AdventureeTree

AdventureeTree Member

Home Page:
    Well yeah make your on decesion about staying or leaving since you're playing and no one else :p so if you dont have fun anymore quit.. if you still have fun why would you leave?

4. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

I know how you feel, it's near impossible to interact with the community in-game with the absence of freebuild. It's your decision, however if you feel as though the game has become stale to you then I would advise leaving for a few weeks or so, and perhaps return with a rejuvenated interest.