Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should leave CCG, or not

• Leave

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
Recently, I have been feeling like I don't have a place in the CCG community anymore, and cant seem to make friends in other servers. This has made minecraft multiplayer boring to me, because the whole point of multiplayer is to play with your friends. I have also noticed as CCG grows larger, more people are starting to get angrier and angrier for practicly no reason (1.9 threads have caused arguments, and the merge, which I agree with, has made people angry). This makes me think that eventually the community will fall apart. This is why I am thinking of quitting minecraft multiplayer. I will still get on minecraft every once in a while, but mainly to toy around with command blocks.
So the question here is should I leave multiplayer, or stay on CCG? Up to you guys whether I should stay or leave, so please leave you honest opinion.

~tiger101tiger

Reactions: Renss and Sophie

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
I think you MUST decide it. I wouldn't stop playing multiplayer, but if I can't stay, I can't stay.
You decide, man. You have endless time, and you can change your decision

Reactions: tiger101tiger

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I know how you feel, it's near impossible to interact with the community in-game with the absence of freebuild. It's your decision, however if you feel as though the game has become stale to you then I would advise leaving for a few weeks or so, and perhaps return with a rejuvenated interest.

Reactions: tiger101tiger
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom