Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 11, 2022
I know it may seem way too early. but i wanted to start things up now so that we had 100s-1000s of people participating. Of course, all my ideas a prototype and could use tweaking. However, some of you may not know what Black history month is, Or even what the BLM community is. So, without further a due, let me explain.

What is the BLM Community?

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is a decentralized political and social movement that seeks to highlight racism, discrimination, and inequality experienced by black people. When its supporters come together, they do so primarily to protest incidents of police brutality and racially motivated violence against black people.

" I want to celebrate, but im not a part of this community..."

DW! Being a white person doesnt stop you from celebrating BHM! (if that were the case i would never have been able to create this event in the first place). Just be respectful of the other people around you and treat them as equals (as you should already be doing with everyone.)

"My current event ideas"

The idea is, on 1 day of the week each day of the week, we get together and do some pride related activities. These include:

A BLM Parade

A pride parade is a no brainer obvious move. The way we would do it is we would "March" from lobby to lobby, using things like the rainbow gadget, using Pride themed Skins. We could also drop a few mottos, of which we will decide in the replies.

A BHM Speech

We would get together in a popular space and all of us would take turns describing our pride (or if you are an ally like myself, drop encouraging comments and :yes: emotes.).

A BHM Party

Well, who wants to play Bedwars? Really this is just everyone getting together in a party owned by an MVP++ to start up Private games in a Public party.

A BHM Message

You didnt think i would forget the forums, did you? (right?) Because i didnt. The idea is that we will decide on a tag, and everyone a part of the event will throw in a Thread with that tag showing off their pride, the hardships they faced, issues with certain people who have tried to do them wrong over their gender, and their happiness with their decision. The Thread should probably add a hashtag as well.

"If the holy admins see this"

Here are a few things you could do:

1. Set up Black gadgets

2. Set up Black flags in lobbies

3. Set up Black-themed cosmetics

4. Set up Black themed modes for Popular minigames

"For those a part of the community with an issue"

If i worded something badly or in a dumb way, or missed something, or one of these things seems like a bad idea, just let me know. i will be happy to fix it!

Anyways, y'all have a great day. cya soon!

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Most players don’t even know what these things mean as most of them are young kids. This is a minecraft server, not a newssite.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom