Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should I be unbanned Im truly sorry for hacking I LOVE egg wars.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shoukahn123

Mar 18, 2017
I love cubecraft its a great server and i admit im sorry about hacking then lieing about it admins if you see this Im truly sorry for hacking. If you unban me I will stop hacking forever

U

Unipotato

If you haven't already, appeal at appeals.cubecraft.net. If you already appealed and it was denied, PM the staff member who banned you and give them a compelling reason as to why you should be unbanned. If you were banned by the Anticheat (Sentinel) and not a specific membe of staff, PM a Moderator or Admin. Make sure not to lie in Appeals or PMs, as it will just lengthen the punishment/decrease your chances of the punishment being lifted.

L

Lepzi

If you got perm ban this means you you already had one chance and you didn't listen so they are likely to not believe you, but if you truly are sorry I would think you should get another chance at the moment all you can do is appeal and see what happens from then.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
If you got perm ban this means you you already had one chance and you didn't listen so they are likely to not believe you, but if you truly are sorry I would think you should get another chance at the moment all you can do is appeal and see what happens from then.
It depends on what was done, a perm ban dosent always mean someone had a previous chance, severe enough an infraction and the first offense will be a perm ban (Ddos, false fake positive appeals, ect)

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
If you haven't already, appeal at appeals.cubecraft.net. If you already appealed and it was denied, PM the staff member who banned you and give them a compelling reason as to why you should be unbanned. If you were banned by the Anticheat (Sentinel) and not a specific membe of staff, PM a Moderator or Admin. Make sure not to lie in Appeals or PMs, as it will just lengthen the punishment/decrease your chances of the punishment being lifted.
Locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.