Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the first vote count in a draw?

• Total voters

Ijsbeerr

Feb 7, 2016
I don't like this idea. Anyone who can vote has the right to vote, and if you join a little later, you should still get the chance to play your favorite pick.
Moreover, it is not random, there is a logic behind the vote.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I definitely agree with this. It's so annoying sitting in the lobby for 20 mins only to have some lapis rank join when there are 10 seconds left and it becomes what they vote.

However, I can see that for some reason people think this is a bad idea. I can sort of understand why, because if you have chores or something you and you need to get on 5 minutes later you should still have a chance at what you voted.

I think a fair compromise would be to have the items selected by whoever voted first and the health can be selected by whoever voted last. Something like time of day could be randomized because in the end it doest really matter.

I've never had an experience of 12 hours in a cage wow.
hyperbole - noun - exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally

Nov 10, 2019
Netherlands
I think that it wouldn't be fair to the players that have a rank. If you vote something nobody votes it is still fair because everyone with a rank bought the perk to vote. I also don't think that higher ranks should have a higher chance at their vote then lower ranks. All these changes are not a good idea because it would make it unfair for the players who join in the last seconds. Its just not fair for any rank if it isn't randomized. It is called voting because it is democracy. thats why it is random because it wouldn't be fair. so that is why i don't agree with this thread.

Reactions: Matriox

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
if first one counts, whats the point of voting if there's already a rank in game? this will only demotivate people from getting a rank is its worth a lot less. every vote should count as one and be based on either luck or most votes win, but not first vote wins

Reactions: GewoonThijn2006
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom