Not open for further replies.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I was reading this thread this morning: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-is-this-allowed.202922/#post-945980
And I got thinking?

Why in the world are we allowing this?

I know people say... Oh, make your own team... Not everyone can. So that itself is not fair. Then people stack up on god weapons and armor and completely destroy the entire lobby of people. It needs to end.

Let me tell you this FFA= Free For All:

How CCG thinks it means: Free For All is when you do whatever you want!

How it really means: Free For All is everyone on there own fighting for there own survival.

I think its time we do not allow this to happen.

So? Will this mean they get banned for cheating?
Glad you asked this is how I think they should handle it.

1st Time Warning (30 Days) ---> 2nd Time Ban (1 Day) --> 3rd Time (7 Days) --> 4th Time (Permenent)

1st Time (Already Warned Inside Evidence) Warning (Permanent) --> 2nd Time (7 Days) --> 3rd Time (Permanent)

Intill within a video, they were warned will they switch to the other cycle. Or not this all. This all depends on what the community thinks.

@Ketsoru @AFreakingCookie (Hank) @JaiStrixZ @WqitWasThatFox @Koops

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
So I want you to listen very, very carefully.
What you have to do when there are teamers:
- Press T on your keyboard
- Press the following keys in order: /, h, u, b.
- Press your enter key.
- Join another game
- Don't nag and enjoy the *** **** game.

I didn't ask

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Because the objective of the game is set by the player, not by the game itself. Teaming, therefore, has no effect on the objective of the game. Ever since the FFA update, teamers have become less of an issue because the Beast kit overuse isn't as blatant. Moreover, Wizard kits can no longer provide said players with speed, making teamers absolutely beatable at best and avoidable at worst. In Assassins, it makes total sense within the context of the gamemode to be allowed to team, just as it is within the context to betray said teams.

How it really means: Free For All is everyone on there own fighting for there own survival.
No, that's what you want it to mean.
upload_2018-1-8_17-39-13.png

Dictionaries tend to define words by the contexts in which they are most commonly used. The term 'free-for-all', as shown above, is defined as a situation in which little regulation exists; players are free to play however they wish. This goes hand-in-hand with what I explained above, about FFA and Assassins not having objectives set by the game itself. The objective should ultimately be to just have fun; success is dictated by the player, not the game.

If you're really struggling with teamers, I would advise adopting a more conservative play-style; of course somebody's friends are going to join in if you attack them unprovoked. If teamers still tend to bother you, then there are counter-measures available:
FFA- Archer kit in water or from above
FFA- Wizard kit
FFA- Ninja kit

Assassins- Potions (Poison & Strength work like charms)
Assassins- Changing lobby
Assassins- Relogging into the same lobby to change your location

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
And because you die in 5 seconds.
How do you think I got the achievement so easily.
Sounds more like a spawning issue if you ask me. If you've spawned that close to somebody that they can kill you in five seconds, then the issue is the spawns, not targeting. Why wouldn't they kill somebody who just spawned right next to them?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I. Am. Done. With. This.

I got full iron and everything and these guys in full diamond and swords came in and saw everyone killed me. And kept spawn killing em wherever for the past 15 minutes.

This is bull.

Mayibe

Jan 15, 2018
I was reading this thread this morning: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-is-this-allowed.202922/#post-945980
And I got thinking?

I know people say... Oh, make your own team... Not everyone can. So that itself is not fair. Then people stack up on god weapons and armor and completely destroy the entire lobby of people. It needs to end.

1st Time Warning (30 Days) ---> 2nd Time Ban (1 Day) --> 3rd Time (7 Days) --> 4th Time (Permenent)

1st Time (Already Warned Inside Evidence) Warning (Permanent) --> 2nd Time (7 Days) --> 3rd Time (Permanent)

Intill within a video, they were warned will they switch to the other cycle. Or not this all. This all depends on what the community thinks.

Most of the people that plays FFA/Assasins does team. So if they add this rule, maybe the game comes unpopular. I know, its anoyying, but the life is sad <':

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Idek how you're gonna record teamers on FFA, and if you try it would probs take around 15-20 minutes to actually report players teaming with each other and your report will get denied cuz there's like 40 other players jump around, you can't even see them teaming. it's just really hard, trust meh.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
And I got thinking?

Not in FFA but 100% IN ASSASSINS! In the gamemode you collect coins around the map to get better gear and if there is a team, then it is so hard to collect coins and get better armor. (Or armour)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
And I got thinking?

I agree that teaming is very annoying indeed. Dealing with teamers can be hard and frustrating.
Personally, I do not think teaming should be forbidden in FFA or Assasins.

Let me tell you this ;)
FqnSdl1.jpg

Players are free to play how they want, teaming is allowed.
There are countless of examples on how to deal with them;
  • Create your own team: try to make a thread on the forums, looking for good PvPers
  • Be a 'shopper'
  • Change to a different map and try to belong to a team (to deal with other teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.