Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedCobra7546

Apr 12, 2021
Cubecraft skyblock is a wonderful game with many unique quests and challenges to make the most money. Is this too little though? I’m sure many of you are aware of the complexity that hypixle has with with armor, stats, weapons, exotics, etc; should Cubecraft use some of these to make the game more exciting? It is a tough goal to get Diamond gear but once we get that and reach the last island of the nether (for now) there is not really any more things you go for than quests. Quests are a unique aspect that I really like for skyblock but it can get very repetitive and a lot of waiting. A new way to spice the game up is to get the max stats for your player. It doesn’t have to be complex but to replace some of the shop keepers in the skyblock hub (quest person) with stat boost could help better enhance the gameplay. Hypixle to me isn’t very new/casual player friendly but Cubecraft is. Having those obvious shops where you can enchant your gear or put in boosts, a stat shopkeeper could drive players to make themselves the strongest, fastest, etc. Could this hurt the game though? Being the fastest also means a high risk of falling off the island and loosing 10% of your coins. Let me know what you think!

Elitist_Deletist

Jan 15, 2016
Alfred, New York.
Perhaps. Now I have never played the hypixil version of the game so I can not really comment on it, however I do hear that they are almost done with the nether and might be releasing it "soon"

marek_janssen

Sep 1, 2019
Cubecraft skyblock is a wonderful game with many unique quests and challenges to make the most money. Is this too little though? I’m sure many of you are aware of the complexity that hypixle has with with armor, stats, weapons, exotics, etc; should Cubecraft use some of these to make the game more exciting? It is a tough goal to get Diamond gear but once we get that and reach the last island of the nether (for now) there is not really any more things you go for than quests. Quests are a unique aspect that I really like for skyblock but it can get very repetitive and a lot of waiting. A new way to spice the game up is to get the max stats for your player. It doesn’t have to be complex but to replace some of the shop keepers in the skyblock hub (quest person) with stat boost could help better enhance the gameplay. Hypixle to me isn’t very new/casual player friendly but Cubecraft is. Having those obvious shops where you can enchant your gear or put in boosts, a stat shopkeeper could drive players to make themselves the strongest, fastest, etc. Could this hurt the game though? Being the fastest also means a high risk of falling off the island and loosing 10% of your coins. Let me know what you think!
I dont think they will add thinks that look at the things on hypixel bc they want original stuff and atm skyblock is pretty original.

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
I think part of what makes CubeCraft Skyblock an awesome game is the simplicity of it, like you said most other servers have a complex and hard to follow game whereas CC skyblock is very easy to learn and enjoy

We already have enchantments past vanilla levels so I would say that works as a stats

Reactions: Fotus
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom