Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should camping be bannable in EggWars?

• Yes, camping is annoying.

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • No, I like to camp.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • No, camping is something that cannot be prevented.

Votes: 27 64.3%

• Total voters

RIBBITTTT

Sep 11, 2016
I agree with you, i personally dontnlike to camp, im a go getter
Me too. But I just think that it is unfair if they get banned. They aren't doing anything wrong or breaking the rules. It just makes the game boring. And then people don't wanna play with the campers.

AlexPGA

Oct 15, 2016
Conneticut
I Be live camping is annoying but 50% of people do it, you could be really annoying a large part of the eggwars players do this it would ruin the game for them and it would give players less creativity ingame (tactics ect)

RIBBITTTT

Sep 11, 2016
I Be live camping is annoying but 50% of people do it, you could be really annoying a large part of the eggwars players do this it would ruin the game for them and it would give players less creativity ingame (tactics ect)
This is very true. And I have nothing wrong with that. But the fact that like it just creates the thought of a boring game. It's not really tactics though. It's just considered camping. Because you are just being quite unfair. In my opinion. People that camp I find actually quite easy to get. Because I have the tactics to kill them. And again most people on this server have skill and tactics to get around the camping. And I mean if camping is a rule the games might be faster? And I guess if camping is allowed then the players all are capable and have the skill and tactics to take them out

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Ik but like shifting untill the game ends is bannable right ?
in eggwars not. Any kind of camping is allowed in eggwars. My opinion is to ban "prolonging camping". Basically camping with the only purpose of prolonging the games end and not as a strategy for winning.

RIBBITTTT

Sep 11, 2016
Yeah that does make sense. I think that holding shifting for the duration of the same would just be a move that would be quite hard to accomplish. But not sure if it is bannable. But I mean they again aren;'t really doing anything wrong. So there isn't really a reason they should get banned. But I mean. Cubecraft is a fun server. And some of these "TACTICS" really defeat the purpose of the game and make it not fun. it's just my opinion. But yes I think that camping could be allowed. Because again the players have the skill to get around it and defeat the players.

AlexPGA

Oct 15, 2016
Conneticut
This is very true. And I have nothing wrong with that. But the fact that like it just creates the thought of a boring game. It's not really tactics though. It's just considered camping. Because you are just being quite unfair. In my opinion. People that camp I find actually quite easy to get. Because I have the tactics to kill them. And again most people on this server have skill and tactics to get around the camping. And I mean if camping is a rule the games might be faster? And I guess if camping is allowed then the players all are capable and have the skill and tactics to take them out

Yo Make a great point and i agree with it thought BUT Taking it away could ruin the way we all play the game and the tactics weve created to take down diffrent types of enemys (campers, rushers ECT) AKA how you said you have a tactic to take them down

RIBBITTTT

Sep 11, 2016
That's very true. So I'm saying that there's a certain limit or extent that you can camp to where it no longer is fun. But yes the tactics for this would be very great. And help you get better as a player.

AlexPGA

Oct 15, 2016
Conneticut
That's very true. So I'm saying that there's a certain limit or extent that you can camp to where it no longer is fun. But yes the tactics for this would be very great. And help you get better as a player.

Very true. Thanks for the fun chat :)

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Camping should not be punishable, but i personnaly think that it is unfair to other players who want a fair game, i am not saying camping is not fair, i am saying that people should just straight up stop camping in eggwars

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom