Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 25, 2017
So, this is fairly simple and you probably already know what I mean with this by the title of the thread.

But I'll explain:

You can't make more than 3 reports a day if you don't have the obsidian rank (using the /report command). And I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that I consider it dumb to buy a rank that costs 155€ in, litteraly, a game of cubes.

But that is not my point.

In my opinion, the stone rank should be able to do at least 5 or more reports and, the higher up the rank is you have, that number should go up as well.

I think for the iron rank it should be at least 8 reports per day (for example), for lapiz 10 or 12, and so on...

And hey, I get that the Cubecraft managers want to make money, especially at that age, but it actually is very important for the server to get rid of the hackers, especially considering the anticheat. Don't get me wrong, Sentinel is O.K., but it is not as good as, for example, Watchdog or other anticheats of other servers, and it lets a lot of hackers play for a long time without getting banned.

In conclusion, I think it is only fair and, not only fair, but in favour of the staff team, for the players to be able to do more reports per day.

Reactions: Juskebat

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
So, this is fairly simple and you probably already know what I mean with this by the title of the thread.

But I'll explain:

You can't make more than 3 reports a day if you don't have the obsidian rank (using the /report command). And I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that I consider it dumb to buy a rank that costs 155€ in, litteraly, a game of cubes.

But that is not my point.

In my opinion, the stone rank should be able to do at least 5 or more reports and, the higher up the rank is you have, that number should go up as well.

I think for the iron rank it should be at least 8 reports per day (for example), for lapiz 10 or 12, and so on...

And hey, I get that the Cubecraft managers want to make money, especially at that age, but it actually is very important for the server to get rid of the hackers, especially considering the anticheat. Don't get me wrong, Sentinel is O.K., but it is not as good as, for example, Watchdog or other anticheats of other servers, and it lets a lot of hackers play for a long of time without getting banned.

In conclusion, I think it is only fair and, not only fair, but in favour of the staff team, for the players to be able to do more reports per day.
You say this ignoring the fact that the plus rank exists, and that the plus rank gives you infinite reports if used properly.
I invite you to check out the size of CubeCraft’s Moderation team, they just wouldn’t be able to handle more reports.
Also understand that CubeCraft is a business and needs to make some money too, so restricting certain perks for certain ranks is a valid strategy for them to earn some money to continue maintaining their server and bringing new updates and content.

Nov 25, 2017
Again, normal people wouldn't buy the plus rank in a game that's literally about pixeled cubes, especially if you like to play in other servers such as hypixel and you bought things there too.
Also, there's still a lot of players out there and the helper applications are open so don't tell me the staff team is small.
And then, I can assure you that cubecraft has made enough income to maintain the server.
Lastly, I prefer if staff respond to this, because they are the ones that actually can change things.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
No,

This would flood the report system and then you'd start complaining that your reports keep getting denied or that the staff team doesn't deal with them.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
So then, add more staff.
It isn't that simple getting staff as there are requirements people need to get in order to apply and to show that they understand how to use the forums, reports site, to pinpoint rule-breakers etc. This isn't a case of giving a random person staff who has no idea how to use what i just mentioned and we expect them to do this and that etc. Yes mod numbers are a lot lower than what it was last year (Which is why the requirements have been lowered to 50 reports, 100 messages so that there are less expectations in upcoming helpers and that it's better suited for helpers considering they are trial staff.), though if you want to apply for staff, then you can read this thread here.

Anyways, about the suggestion. I'm completely against this due to a few reasons.
Firstly, if the reports limit was increased for iron+ users, then this would mean a much higher workload for us mods and for those who deals with /report reports and the current moderation team is too small to deal with a vast amount of reports from /report as well as we need to deal with the reports site along with it and the possibly of more frustration with those who are expecting us staff to deal with their report via /report. As for stone, /report was removed from them due to the number of false reports being made by them hence why it won't be getting re-added for them.

Reactions: Kloska

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Again, normal people wouldn't buy the plus rank in a game that's literally about pixeled cubes, especially if you like to play in other servers such as hypixel and you bought things there too.
Also, there's still a lot of players out there and the helper applications are open so don't tell me the staff team is small.
And then, I can assure you that cubecraft has made enough income to maintain the server.
Lastly, I prefer if staff respond to this, because they are the ones that actually can change things.
Easier said than done.
And well, actually many people do spend money on the server, many people do save up to buy ranks, multipliers, cubelets, etc. Many people like spending some money on their favorite game’s server, and that is understandable and should be respected.
Believe me not everyone likes hypixel, many people value cubecraft for being one of the few big networks that supports 1.9 combat, and there’s a big chunk of players who like it.
What does the amount of players with the fact that the applications are open with the reality? CubeCraft lacks staff unfortunately.
Well you definitely don’t know much about the server, news flash they removed half their games because the server was undergoing financial problems and had to reduce the amount of money they spend on server hosting.
If you are only willing to get a response from a staff member then you are willing to only obtain a reduced part of the many positions there are in regards to this topic. If you actually want your suggestion to be taken seriously, the staff isn’t the only group that needs to like it.

Nov 25, 2017
Easier said than done.
And well, actually many people do spend money on the server, many people do save up to buy ranks, multipliers, cubelets, etc. Many people like spending some money on their favorite game’s server, and that is understandable and should be respected.
Believe me not everyone likes hypixel, many people value cubecraft for being one of the few big networks that supports 1.9 combat, and there’s a big chunk of players who like it.
What does the amount of players with the fact that the applications are open with the reality? CubeCraft lacks staff unfortunately.
Well you definitely don’t know much about the server, news flash they removed half their games because the server was undergoing financial problems and had to reduce the amount of money they spend on server hosting.
If you are only willing to get a response from a staff member then you are willing to only obtain a reduced part of the many positions there are in regards to this topic. If you actually want your suggestion to be taken seriously, the staff isn’t the only group that needs to like it.
Thank you for you're time.
Although your response is probably very good, i've already been answered by Warriors and that's enough for me, but thank you anyways :P

Reactions: Eli

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
In my opinion, the stone rank should be able to do at least 5 or more reports

Just to add this,
Imagine every hacker (I know there are a lot) reports 5 random players before start hacking. That means 5 false reports against a single one if someone reports the actual hacker.

By thinking about this, Im pretty sure that (Now you are aware of the lack of staff problem) you dont want the stone rank to be able to do 5 reports a day.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thanks for everything
legendaryfox977 wrote on savina875's profile.
.wollof eht rof uoy knahT
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything you have done <3
Top Bottom