Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should arrows be able to be sold

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerdaax

Dec 12, 2020
i think you should be able to sell them at dirt cheap because they have very little use other wise and could be extremely to deal with at later points on your island

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
I'd like to sell them if anything for the time savings of not having to manually empty them from my inventory. It's less about the money and more about the inconvenience.
I just grab them from the chest and throw them in the void (I opened a small space into it next to the chests) but it’s still annoying and takes around 10 minutes. At least with selling, I can get money of of it and don’t have to select manually

cioxcho

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020
I think you should be able to sell almost anything. There are limitations like not selling stuff like chain armor but arrows is just something normal that you get way to much of.

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
If they are not going to let us sell those items, they could at least give us a way to easily get rid of it. Without lava, the only way to do so is to run to the edge and drop it into the void.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom