Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Enchantment Levels//Potions

• Total voters

theslyowl169

Jul 23, 2019
Hello! I've been doing some good ol' PvP on the Cubecraft server and thought 'Hey, what if there was a melee AND ranged kit?' so, here I am!

So, let's get started

~Balancing~
All of us non-wizard mains agree wizard is too powerful, so this kit would nerf them quite a bit. Tridents are ranged(do 8 dmg thrown) and do quite a bit with a crit(13 dmg), so it would be away from the splash radius of the wizard. Would also help combat camping snipers without having to become a sniper yourself.
Could fight Beasts, Warriors, Archers, and Wizards quite well, with Samurai being the balance. Tridents have a pretty high attack cool down, so a faster opponent would be tougher to aim at.
~Kit Items~
I would give this class the name of Retiarius, the name of a gladiator with a trident and net. Could be debated whether to give them a splash potion of slowness to imply a net, will be discussed. Loyalty II Trident with Prot I Golden Armor(Easily recognized). This armor would have a high unbreaking number, preferably above 3, considering how easily gold breaks.
Alternatively, give them Prot III red leather armor. Just needs to offer protection and be different from the existing class's armor.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
Tridents are unable to be added as of now since the Java server has to accommodate for people on version 1.9, and the bedrock server is effectively in Java version 1.9 as well. It is an interesting idea tho.

Reactions: 404Owl and Maaarijn

xDuckio

Aug 24, 2020
Personally, I think a trident would be a good idea. It should have worse armor than the other kits because of the long ranged weapon, maybe iron prot 1? Swoard maybe dia. axe?? In my opinion I dont think the trident kit should have potions.

theslyowl169

Jul 23, 2019
Tridents are unable to be added as of now since the Java server has to accommodate for people on version 1.9, and the bedrock server is effectively in Java version 1.9 as well. It is an interesting idea tho.
Thanks for leaving a reply! I love feedback, thought this would, unfortunately, vanish in the sea of forum posts.

As for the tridents, they could be on 1.13+ worlds. They do the same for 1.8 players, why not for 1.13 or above?

theslyowl169

Jul 23, 2019
Personally, I think a trident would be a good idea. It should have worse armor than the other kits because of the long ranged weapon, maybe iron prot 1? Swoard maybe dia. axe?? In my opinion I dont think the trident kit should have potions.
I'm.. not sure what you mean by Diamond sword/axe. This kit would be using a trident as it's weapon. Also, Gold is worse than Iron, so you would be giving it greater protection by having Prot I Iron.

I'm glad you think the idea is good though, I've recently acquired some tridents in my survival world and have been practicing with pve!

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I think it’s good prot 2 gold a slowness potion and loyalty only 2 so it’s not to op and takes some time for it to come back

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
As for the tridents, they could be on 1.13+ worlds. They do the same for 1.8 players, why not for 1.13 or above?
They could split FFA for 1.13+ and below, but a large portion of the 1.9 playerbase is playing on 1.12.2, and it would likely take lobbies a lot longer to fill up if they implemented it.

Reactions: Mqxti
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom