Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zampato

Sep 29, 2016
With all the new islands we unlock, I want to build around 30 blocks higher so I can build myself a really nice island without being interrupted with the new islands. However, the only problem I have run into would be selling my items because I would have to travel all the way down and back up to sell inventories of items. It would be amazing to have a portable shop in the skyblock menu or even the ability to move/place one of the skyblock shops that are on your skyblock island.

Reactions: driima

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
It's not a solution but what about going to the skyblock hub and selling it there instead?
Although I have to agree, I would like to move my villagers as well. Not to mention that all the villagers are not on the same Y (height).
I also do not really enjoy having one of my hotbar slots taken up .

Zampato

Sep 29, 2016
It's not a solution but what about going to the skyblock hub and selling it there instead?
Although I have to agree, I would like to move my villagers as well. Not to mention that all the villagers are not on the same Y (height).
I also do not really enjoy having one of my hotbar slots taken up .
Selling in a hub island would be one form of a solution, however, for massive farms, it might be a massive pain in order to sell all of your items

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
Top Bottom