Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zampato

Sep 29, 2016
With all the new islands we unlock, I want to build around 30 blocks higher so I can build myself a really nice island without being interrupted with the new islands. However, the only problem I have run into would be selling my items because I would have to travel all the way down and back up to sell inventories of items. It would be amazing to have a portable shop in the skyblock menu or even the ability to move/place one of the skyblock shops that are on your skyblock island.

Reactions: driima

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
It's not a solution but what about going to the skyblock hub and selling it there instead?
Although I have to agree, I would like to move my villagers as well. Not to mention that all the villagers are not on the same Y (height).
I also do not really enjoy having one of my hotbar slots taken up .

Zampato

Sep 29, 2016
It's not a solution but what about going to the skyblock hub and selling it there instead?
Although I have to agree, I would like to move my villagers as well. Not to mention that all the villagers are not on the same Y (height).
I also do not really enjoy having one of my hotbar slots taken up .
Selling in a hub island would be one form of a solution, however, for massive farms, it might be a massive pain in order to sell all of your items

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom