• Yes, I want them to go back to what they were before

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • No, I want them to stay the same as they are now

Votes: 18 81.8%

• Total voters

ACasualTryhard

Novice Member
Apr 24, 2018
Personally I hate the fact that they changed golden apples to 3 gold in overpowered its not really op mode without lots of gapples thats what makes it fun I would like it if they changed the prices of golden apples back to 1 gold in overpowered and 2 gold in normal and hardcore is fine because thats what the mode is.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Gonna admit, i like these new prices (Especially for op mode)
Basically, Golden apples are the only food that anyone would buy and since people basically could buy them for free on op due to it being only 1 gold then it's easy to get stacked in them.
The more golden apples that each player has, the longer the fight would last until either player runs out of them or until their gear starts breaking.
All i can say to why i disagree with reverting them back

ACasualTryhard

Novice Member
Apr 24, 2018
Basically, Golden apples are the only food that anyone would buy and since people basically could buy them for free on op due to it being only 1 gold then it's easy to get stacked in them.
The more golden apples that each player has, the longer the fight would last until either player runs out of them or until their gear starts breaking.
yeah understandable I did come off a false ban and I was unbanned to see that golden apples were 3 gold and its hard for me to adapt to that style of play but anyway thanks for the opinion! :D

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017

Actually in some op normal situations steak is better for healing, because it gives you 2 extra saturation points, which heals you more than the gapple. Also, skilled players in eggwars can crit you faster than the gapple heals, so that would kill you. This usually is the case when they have a diamond sword, you are only in leather, and it is op half. Hitting someone off the edge while they eat a gapple is also always a solution.

smh why are staff so uninformed about eggwars

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

It's understandable but when you vote half health you stand no chance. Especially if your that kid who rushed the diamonds and gets a diamond sword that can 3 shot leather armor. For some maps, it's really hard to get gold so it's really unbearable. I personally would like to see it at 2 gold rather than 3. That's just me.

Sqauckid

Mar 4, 2019
Hello there!

Personally, I don't think they should change the price of a golden apple. The price is decent right now, but good enough.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
There is a minecraft mechanic called “armour penetration” this is basically where a sword would so roughly 8-16% more damage per hit. This basic minecraft mechanic was disabled in cubecraft for unknown reason which is why the fights take a long time.

Reactions: Anthoken
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂