Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Great! You actually made it!

So, correct me if I'm wrong, each piece of armor cost 50 points. So to get a full set of diamond, it will cost 200 points. Whether you decide to get a iron sword (50 points) is up to you. So at minimum you are spending 200 points. That's quite a bit. From my experience, diamond players are the ones who get targeted the most. In Classic mode, it's rare for the player to survive 10 minutes with diamond armor. People can team, but it's not like it's impossible to kill them. It's literally comparing the archer to tank. It's not impossible, it just takes time. In fact, you can literally just use the alchemist and they'll drop to 1/4 in matters of seconds. Play to the other kits ability.

#diamondhunt

DieinSilence

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2017
Rome, Italy
Great! You actually made it!

So, correct me if I'm wrong, each piece of armor cost 50 points. So to get a full set of diamond, it will cost 200 points. Whether you decide to get a iron sword (50 points) is up to you. So at minimum you are spending 200 points. That's quite a bit. From my experience, diamond players are the ones who get targeted the most. In Classic mode, it's rare for the player to survive 10 minutes with diamond armor. People can team, but it's not like it's impossible to kill them. It's literally comparing the archer to tank. It's not impossible, it just takes time. In fact, you can literally just use the alchemist and they'll drop to 1/4 in matters of seconds. Play to the other kits ability.

#diamondhunt
Well, you're right. Sry if I wrote that in my profile but I'm new in this site .-.

Last edited:

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I think shop in FFA ruins the game. Please, make a FFA mode without shop! Every nice Pvper would like it...diamond teamers are too many!
i don't think it's ruin the game i think it is Part of the game!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The whole point is for pros to have a chance and not get killed by hackers right away...
That's not at all the reason to why the shop exists...
In fact, if you bought full diamond, it'd suck that much more if you were to die to a hacker / a team.

I don't mind having the shop around, as it really doesn't give others much of an advantage. As others have said, the diamond guys usually get targeted by people, some even going as an alchemist to kill diamond guys. Alchemist takes care of them surprisingly well, so it's not even much of a problem.

Reactions: Twania

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
the shop definitely justifies PvP on winged maps since you can buy chestplates
also in any winged map it can be just fine

if you are playing with players who are teaming in full diamond armour they can't keep it forever you know that right? just avoid them or change maps
eventually they will either die, leave, or the proxy will close and they'll be kicked out

DieinSilence

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2017
Rome, Italy
the shop definitely justifies PvP on winged maps since you can buy chestplates
also in any winged map it can be just fine

if you are playing with players who are teaming in full diamond armour they can't keep it forever you know that right? just avoid them or change maps
eventually they will either die, leave, or the proxy will close and they'll be kicked out
I know but if you can play 1/2 hours a day (cause you have a life out of mc) you don't have all the time and sometimes PvP becomes boring...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom