Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 8, 2021
I have been playing cube craft ps4 version since December 2020, I have mastered the game.. the only thing me and a lot of the community gamers hate is the waiting time until u can kill a person after he responds.. lets say u kill him then destroy his egg and he respawns.. it will literally take 10 seconds to kill him because he cant take damage after respawn.. unlike hypixel pc.. it takes less than 2 to 3 seconds.. what Im suggesting is you guys should make the respawn shield for the player for a lot less time.. I hope u guys can read this..

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I have been playing cube craft ps4 version since December 2020, I have mastered the game.. the only thing me and a lot of the community gamers hate is the waiting time until u can kill a person after he responds.. lets say u kill him then destroy his egg and he respawns.. it will literally take 10 seconds to kill him because he cant take damage after respawn.. unlike hypixel pc.. it takes less than 2 to 3 seconds.. what Im suggesting is you guys should make the respawn shield for the player for a lot less time.. I hope u guys can read this..
The reason hypixel is like that is bc you spawn with a sword in bedwars when you die. Cubecraft you don’t. Besides if the person hits you before their shield is over the shield is gone. I say lessen the time by a single second

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I agree with lowering the spawn protection time as I hate it aswell because it always leads to the last guy camping with blocks, but don’t compare hypixel to CubeCraft as they want to be unique not alike

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Actually add 5 seconds

• Disagree
Reactions: Adxm
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom