Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think should happen to /share?

• Remove it from Tower Defence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
This is a helpful feature, but it's only available to ranks. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure this gives you a huge advantage over a team without ranks. For instance: Remember the True Challenge achievement? Yep! That was only doable with /share. This means that you can send a giant at 5 mins in in TD if you have a few ranks on your team.

What I'm suggesting is either:
A. Remove it.
Pros: Everybody uses their own gold mine and nobody would be able to send a giant in 5 minutes
Cons: Less overall teamwork possibility

B. Give it to everyone.
Pros: Everybody can make use of it, much more team work, More strategy possibilities ---> Fun games.
Cons: Ranks may feel scammed, but this is honestly not even that big of a feature. It's just unfair in my opinion.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
This is a helpful feature, but it's only available to ranks. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure this gives you a huge advantage over a team without ranks. For instance: Remember the True Challenge achievement? Yep! That was only doable with /share. This means that you can send a giant at 5 mins in in TD if you have a few ranks on your team.

A. Remove it.
Pros: Everybody uses their own gold mine and nobody would be able to send a giant in 5 minutes

B. Give it to everyone.
Pros: Everybody can make use of it, much more team work, More strategy possibilities ---> Fun games.
Cons: Ranks may feel scammed, but this is honestly not even that big of a feature. It's just unfair in my opinion.
I agree with this suggestion, it gives a huge advantage if you have people with ranks in your team. I prefer giving it to everyone as this will make the games much more competitive and like you said, More strategy possibilities = More difference between games = fun games. + It would make Tower Defence a real team-game.

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016

A. Remove it.

B. Give it to everyone.
It's funny that you suggest that, since it's already available for everyone since the Colossal TD update. If you go read the subtle changelog under the spoiler tag at the end of the thread, it is mentionned. I used the command today in a game even though I'm Stone.

However, premiums still have an advantage in TD (maybe an even bigger one now), thanks to the infamous quick start + hardcore exploit, granting tons of points and wins to obsidian players.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
/share (or /send) now free for all
Also the true challenge achievement has been removed.
Oh and /share didnt work for it, you had to place at least one tower which would have been against the achievements rules.

Reactions: Manchot999

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

A. Remove it.

B. Give it to everyone.
I think it should be given to everyone. Its a little annoying how you have to have a rank in order to share your coins...

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Well, yesterday I played it and My friend (a stone ranker) was able to use /share . And removing it? No. Because the teamwork would be harder. Maybe add a vote to turn it off or let it set on??

Anyway I don't want to get it removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom