Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
This kit gets a nether star that can be dropped on a body to revive them.
The person that gets revived gets their kit switched to cannibal and they have hunger and -5 hearts with a permanent zombie head.(they also can't hurt the tomb raiser)When the tomb raiser revives someone they lose 2 hearts, and get weakness.(If the zombie dies then these debuffs get removed)If the weakness makes this kit too underpowered then make it so that the tomb raiser and the zombie need to stay together or else the zombie dies/can't move instead of the weakness.(like a 30 block radius) If the tomb raiser dies the person that was revived by the tomb raiser dies also. If the player that the tomb raiser is reviving is not there then a zombie spawns with speed 3 and -2 hearts that can pick up gear and follows the tomb raiser.

They only get one nether star and if a tomb raiser dies they don't drop the nether star.(nether star can't be dropped or put in a chest or any other means to share) The person that gets revived gets different rewards for winning, more experience, less chance for credits, and no chance for cubelets. This kit costs 800-1000 credits. If possible also make it so that you have to wait 3-5 seconds before you can exit to lobby.

Important!:If you are revived you can't have lava buckets or flint and steel in your inventory, if you pick it up it just drops it out of your inventory immediately.
P.S 400th message :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Komodо

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Would this be able to revive dead teammates in team SG? This kit sounds to me like a necromancer kit I've used on other servers, a kit converts enemies to AI-controlled allied skeletons. This could also be used as a form of "short-term healing," for example if the user needed a teammate to fight with him in an emergency.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Would this be able to revive dead teammates in team SG? This kit sounds to me like a necromancer kit I've used on other servers, a kit converts enemies to AI-controlled allied skeletons. This could also be used as a form of "short-term healing," for example if the user needed a teammate to fight with him in an emergency.
Yes the stuff in green is what happens to the revived teamate.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Since you asked for it, here's my opinion. On the one hand this is a great kit for assistance in a fight. However, a kit with a debuff, such as tank in blockwars looks good on paper but is generally underpowered when it comes to an actual fight. Instead of weakness, I would find it better if you had to be within a few blocks of the body for about 30 seconds before it comes back up.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Since you asked for it, here's my opinion. On the one hand this is a great kit for assistance in a fight. However, a kit with a debuff, such as tank in blockwars looks good on paper but is generally underpowered when it comes to an actual fight. Instead of weakness, I would find it better if you had to be within a few blocks of the body for about 30 seconds before it comes back up.
So you constantly need to be together or the zombie dies? Sounds good I'll add that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Top Bottom