Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

turbogeil74

Oct 17, 2022
Hey!
So my idea is to add a setting to turn off the feature that puts you in another region to start a game faster. personally when that happens the pvp is really hard to fight and about 50% of the time the ping is really high and you or theother player cannot fight.
thank you,
a cubecraft eggwars runner
Edit: this is my opinion. I would like to make something clear: my idea is a setting. not a thing you cannot change whatsoever.

Last edited:

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
For a lot of us, our internet is slow enough that switching regions doesn’t affect gameplay that much. If it’s that bad, then just leave the game before it starts and join a new one.

turbogeil74

Oct 17, 2022
For a lot of us, our internet is slow enough that switching regions doesn’t affect gameplay that much. If it’s that bad, then just leave the game before it starts and join a new one.
yes but for people still with slow internet it can still affect even more. and there are many times where it happens every time for about 10 minutes. thats 1 or 2 games.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
And do you apply to “people with slow internet” though? It really doesn’t make much of a difference to people like me who usually have 10mbps or lower of download (and 1 or lower for upload). You can just leave and join a new game (before it starts), especially if it’s something like solos or duos where games fill up in seconds.

turbogeil74

Oct 17, 2022
And do you apply to “people with slow internet” though? It really doesn’t make much of a difference to people like me who usually have 10mbps or lower of download (and 1 or lower for upload). You can just leave and join a new game (before it starts), especially if it’s something like solos or duos where games fill up in seconds.
i would not like to get into an argument but for people who mainly play the game and take it seriously for example people on the leaderboards it is important to get into as many games as possible with low ping. I know that it might not affect people with "slow internet" as much but this feature could improve ping.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Or you just leave that game and join a new one. In my opinion there is not really much of a problem with the region switching feature. It helps matchmaking, and you can just leave and join a new game before it starts, and then you will most likely be back in your own region. Especially for people who don’t have “slow internet” you can leave and rejoin a game in seconds :)

Reactions: turbogeil74

turbogeil74

Oct 17, 2022
Or you just leave that game and join a new one. In my opinion there is not really much of a problem with the region switching feature. It helps matchmaking, and you can just leave and join a new game before it starts, and then you will most likely be back in your own region. Especially for people who don’t have “slow internet” you can leave and rejoin a game in seconds :)I respect
I respect your opinion I would just think that it is still a waste of time for people who are really experienced in the game and maybe even fighting for leaderboards

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I respect your opinion I would just think that it is still a waste of time for people who are really experienced in the game and maybe even fighting for leaderboards
Being patient by waiting a couple of seconds wouldn’t make a difference even if you’re “fighting for the leaderboards”.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly, this may be one of the best suggestions I've seen in a while. As an NA player, I do not enjoy fighting in EU whatsoever, the kb is wacky and my framerate drops immensely. I would much rather choose to wait a couple extra minutes and have much smoother gameplay.

turbogeil74

Oct 17, 2022
Being patient by waiting a couple of seconds wouldn’t make a difference even if you’re “fighting for the leaderboards”.
1674068562980.png

Reactions: legendaryfox977
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom