Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Hi guys, before joining the cubecraft server in which server you were playing before ?
The Cube was my first server when I first joined MC in like 2020. I played skywars mega twice and quit multi player. At the end of like 2021 I started on Galaxite, Moved to Hive, then did Galaxite / Hive, then CC, Hive and Galaxite and now it's just Cube tbh.

Reactions: phenixmc2689

Neonity

Jul 9, 2022
My first server that I joined was in early 2018 on one called InPvP, although I didn't main it for very long. I started playing on Lifeboat for a few months until Hive came out for Bedrock on Christmas 2018. From there, I played for about 3 years until I switched to CubeCraft like 2 years ago.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I used to be a die-hard Lifeboater way back then, I started playing there since 2016 and moved onto the Hive in 2020

I left the Hive in 2021 for good in favor of Java; the staff and the updates were a huge let-down and the community is a toxic landfill-- no, a nuclear fallout caused by 50 tsar bombas, even.

however I find myself returning there from time to time unfortunately, it was like the only server with Asia region

until I checked out Cubecraft and started giving it more attention this year

and boy did I make the right decision

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I can't remember exact years, but I think Mineplex Java was the first server I ever joined back in around 2014. I started playing Cubecraft Java around 2015-2016. But it was around 2021 when I started playing Minecraft more seriously again and Cubecraft has been my favourite server ever since.

I've played other servers too like pvp legacy and Hypixel, but I have so high ping on those servers as a Europian player that it's annoying me. I'm also not big fan of 1.8 pvp after I started playing 1.9+ pvp, so I haven't really played Hypixel after the release of 1.9 update.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
Top Bottom