Want server-wide health tags?

• Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Don't like using damage indicators (DI)? Feel like it gives an edge in a battle but you don't have it? Then this is for you!

Why not have the server add health tags to every game? This is what Hypixel does for some, if not all, of its games (SG, skywars, etc). Since DI is allowed on this server and not all players have that mod, it can give every player an equal advantage in terms of enemy information.

Reactions: Britney Spears

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Don't like using damage indicators (DI)? Feel like it gives an edge in a battle but you don't have it? Then this is for you!

Why not have the server add health tags to every game? This is what Hypixel does for some, if not all, of its games (SG, skywars, etc). Since DI is allowed on this server and not all players have that mod, it can give every player an equal advantage in terms of enemy information.
I think that this would be pretty cool! Although it would take out a bit of the risk of playing. For example, you are fighting another person. If you didn't have damage indicators, you would have to rely on your natural sense of health. I kinda like that intensity of not knowing how close your enemy is to death. :P

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I don't like it. I chose not to install that mod. As long as it's allowed, those who want it can just install it. I personally prefer to play without knowing other players health. If you want to make it more fair for all players I would suggest disabling that kind of mod for everyone (which is easily possible as a spigot plugin that replaces the health property in the entity update).

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
It's allowed so just install it if you want.
I wouldn't mind it anyway...

Supreme_Wolfy

Novice Member
Nov 13, 2016
I personally wouldn't mind having this on the server it could be helpful in pvp, but yet again it could make some people hate it so I would have it so you can turn yours off or have it on.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
It would be better for making decisions in PvP.
To run, or keep fighting.

I like the idea and would like to see it added, but you can just install a mod for it.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Or just disallow damage indicators all together and put a healthtag spoifer in place.

Redstqne

Dec 7, 2016
aisle 7 in Walmart
I don't think that it would be necessary when there is a mod for it that is allowed on cubecraft. Why not just download it? If someone, like myself, chooses not to download the mod because we don't like using health tags, then what? I don't like them because I feel like it's cheating in a way (and is allowed but I feel guilty using it).

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
While this would make it more fair for others I do not like this idea as it changes how you pvp in 1.9. For an experienced axe user damage indicators is incredibly powerful as you can tell when to half swing easier. And what's worse is that people with di in 1.9 can tell when someone is at half a heart and spam click to kill them. Personally I would rather have damage indicators removed from the list of allowed mods rather than have it be added for everyone.

Reactions: Redstqne
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Capitan wrote on Deann's profile.
♥️
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Man isn't this such a peaceful slice of life anime with good vibes and chill moments?

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom