Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Hello,

We are currently in the process of upgrading all of the server's in our network to more powerful machines, to have less lag, and even more games for you all to play and enjoy!

We will update this post as we go along, so keep an eye on this, should also not take too long.

- CubeCraft Staff.

UPDATE: Transfer complete, but inventories in Survival and Skyblock got reset.

Last edited:

phillyankee

Nov 14, 2013
Hello,

We are currently in the process of upgrading all of the server's in our network to more powerful machines, to have less lag, and even more games for you all to play and enjoy!

We will update this post as we go along, so keep an eye on this, should also not take too long.

- CubeCraft Staff.[/quote

thats great but please not to long.. i love this server.. think by later it will be done??

TheCircleOfFire

Oct 27, 2013
Any cance the server can be up soon? I love this server if not soon tell me when it will be up! Sorry for spelling mistakes.o_O:oops::rolleyes::eek::D:p:cool::confused::mad::(;):) :P

Gabby Castle

Oct 25, 2013
omg! i went on survival!!! and alll my inventory and ender chest is gonE!!!! omg! is this gonna be fixed?? i hope so i had so much stuff in there :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom