Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

zzRouxfop / xAkkek

Aug 2, 2020
Inside a 老干妈 jar
I don't agree I think 1 server is fine

so you're ok with lag? i could bet that sentinel would be MUCH more effective if there are server regions, and it could even be stronger with much more features and less falsebans! also, you don't care about block lag? as a pc player, block lag is TERRIBLE. say you're jumpbridging, and the blocks don't register until you fall THROUGH them. isn't that annoying?

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
so you're ok with lag? i could bet that sentinel would be MUCH more effective if there are server regions, and it could even be stronger with much more features and less falsebans! also, you don't care about block lag? as a pc player, block lag is TERRIBLE. say you're jumpbridging, and the blocks don't register until you fall THROUGH them. isn't that annoying?
i dont mind lag too much because i can cross bridges and if i get shot in skywars or eggwars i dont take any knockback and people rage xD

• Angry
Reactions: Wave Master7S

currycrab

Oct 4, 2020
Here are my voices.

Although i only played Skyblock, I do hope that there is a faster connection.

For skyblock, it has multiple servers to load balance the players, which is good.

As the game require internet connectivity, and I am on bedrock edition. I could not alway connect to Wifi.

At times that I am connected to Wifi (1GB internet traffic), I will be prompted latency warning before joining to CubeCraft. Let alone that I am on 4G / 3G for my mobile.

The gaming experience so far remain good. But lag will experience occasionally while I am on the go / travelling.

Last but not least, there is nothing left for me to purchase in CubeCraft Store and I am VIP 5. Don't hold my words for it, go check out on my account for yourself.

Being said, if there is a need for subscription based for better services in CubeCraft, i dont mind paying for it. (I purchased everything but i only play Skyblock.)

GreatV gaming

May 25, 2020
I think u are correct but the thing is if cubecraft is even doing this they should tell his members and if they are not doing so we can't do anything

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Please don’t revive threads older than 3 weeks (necro posting)

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me or another staff member.

- Locked🔒

Reactions: Technosword
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺