Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackelele

Well-Known Member
Apr 14, 2017
425
888
123
26
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread before it gets too much out of hand, and it'll most likely not be accepted. The IPV4 address is impossible to remove (the numbers one) every server has that. There's not real problem with them anyway. Thank you for taking your time to nice this anyway!

- Locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom