Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TiredPlains55

Jan 31, 2014
Dear Server,
Hello there. Recently for the past week or so every time I have logged onto the Cubecraft server itself, my player moves more maybe 1 second then everything freezes frame and the minecraft application force quits. However, when I play on other servers this does not happen. I am not sure if there is a specific mod or bug in the cubecraft server that is not allowing me to access it, but it would be appreciated greatly if someone could figure out how to get me back into the game. I need this haha.
Sincerely,
TiredPlains55

TiredPlains55

Jan 31, 2014
I know there are other servers that have sky wars, but none of them are the same. If any of you know of a server close to this one wth the same sky wars maps that would be great.

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
We do not have any special mods needed to join the server, nor will we ever have such requirements, have you tried re-installing minecraft?

TiredPlains55

Jan 31, 2014
halo23 I have deleted all my minecraft files and reinstalled but it still does not work. Im not exactly sure if I am deleting it all the way because when I reinstall it Im logged in already

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
Have you tried updating to the latest version of minecraft (1.7.5) and also if that doesn't work have you tried to update to the latest version of java, as we always run the most up to date version of java on our servers, so there may be some incompatible errors with older version of java.

Reactions: Marta
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom