Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020

So stalin and hitler skins are bannable right; this is because these people are associated with hate crimes and genocide. The problem is that several figures in country a can be seen as a hero and also as a tyrant in other countries - so this is somewhat sensitive.

Since cubecraft has a western playerbase, it makes sense to specify the rules a little better with these players in mind:

Allowed skins:

• Historical figures prior to WWII, these skins are to be allowed because nobody really takes offense to what things someone from 1902 would have done

• Historical figures from medieval and ancient times; all these people were bad but their skins should be specified to be allowed. Why? Simple; we dont know how these people looked like, and also, current society holds no grudges against, for example, Gengis Khan.

•Present day world leaders - even if they are terrible.

•Symbols not inherently associated with hate; for example religious markings, 🇺🇿🇹🇿🇬🇧🇹🇱🇺🇸🇸🇪🇸🇼🇪🇵🇾🇸🇾 Any present day country’s flag, symbols associated with economic ideology.

Disallowed skins:

•Skins bearing markings/uniforms associated with hate groups:

•For example, the ISIS symbol, the KKK ghost suit and Nazi Swastikas.

• Any skins bearing genitalia, animal or otherwise.

•skins bearing swear words.

Also, a clause stating that moderators may issue punishment on any skin deemed inappropriate with their discretion.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I agree with all of them but this. I think that in some areas it shows pride. However, I do see the ideology that people could be offended by some flags. Not too sure at the moment.
Thats not all ~ when its an existing country, one is expected to be patriotic for their own nation so it doesnt make sense to punish them for that you know, even if its offensive.

ex for a Syrian, they’d probably get pissed seeing Turkish flags, some people get pissed seeing American flags. The world is a complicated place and it’s not their fault.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Well done! I agree with the list. I think this would help a lot to the community.
Hope to see this being an official list that everyone must follow! 😜

Thanks for taking the time to suggest. Keep up the good work! :heart:

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I agree 100% This could be a little tricky to implement, as wether a skin is ok or not mostly comes down to opinion.
I do agree that the list should be clearer.

Reactions: Gregeyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Flix神 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Anyways, Late Happy b'day 🌶️
Goodnight everyone <3
Tommy Boi wrote on libraryaddict's profile.
Do you still work here?
I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Top Bottom