Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they bring back regular eggwars? or maybe just separate them?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Like I said before, this is my opinion and no one will change my mind about the new Eggwars so you can't pick out parts of my sentences and say that they are not CORRECT or TRUE. We have the right to complain especially if we don't like something this BIG that happened to our favorite game that we have been playing for years and got so far into. Also if they are doing great listening to their community why did they ignore their players suggestions for years and then all of a sudden put out an update no one asked for? Players have been asking for speed Eggwars back for a long time now, and look what we got, a copy of Bedwars. I don't see very good listening their. So suggesting for them to be separated is a very good idea. Let the players have a choice on what they want to play, not be forced. Oh and I did play a couple of games, otherwise I wouldn't be complaining about it. Wouldn't make sense to complain about something you haven't even tried yet.
The staff worked really hard to please the community with this update, and instead of thanking them, you insult them. You slander them. You attack them. It doesn’t matter what you think, this is unacceptable. They are human, and it is only human to make mistakes. And they have apologized, changed things that you don’t like. Yet you still attack, still slander them. Why? Because you don’t like change. This update is amazing, and you are blinded by the fact that they made an update to a mode that you were fine with, loved. You should apologize, but yet you keep on attacking...

-Kylo2532

Shottzyy

Jun 16, 2020
The staff worked really hard to please the community with this update, and instead of thanking them, you insult them. You slander them. You attack them. It doesn’t matter what you think, this is unacceptable. They are human, and it is only human to make mistakes. And they have apologized, changed things that you don’t like. Yet you still attack, still slander them. Why? Because you don’t like change. This update is amazing, and you are blinded by the fact that they made an update to a mode that you were fine with, loved. You should apologize, but yet you keep on attacking...

-Kylo2532
If you havent noticed she stated an opinion, is that not allowed? Is she not allowed to show that she does not like the update? Is she meant to keep her mouth shut and just act like her favorite gamemode hasn't just been completely changed to her disliking? No. That isnt right, this isnt an attack, its called having an opinion.

Her saying that they haven't listened to the community is a straight FACT, the eggwars beta statistics shown them that it wasn't liked as much as the classic but still they kept it in and removed classic entirely, barely anyone played it and now most people are wanting them to revert back, yes some may like the change but it appears that most do not.

Last edited:

klqus

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2017
United Kingdom

-Kylo2532
That's funny because I remembered in my other comment I mentioned on how I appreciated their efforts. I'm attacking the update not them. I don't see anywhere in my comments of me "insulting them", "slandering them" or "attacking them". Only thing I said was about how they have not been listening to their community like they should've been because it is true. I'd also like to say it does matter what I think just as much as it matters what you think and others so don't come on MY post trying to tell me what I think doesn't matter. The forums is so that people can express what they think, their OPINIONS, the fact that you have the audacity to comment your opinion on MY opinion telling me mine DOESNT MATTER, is realllyyyy FUNNY and NOT acceptable. And on top of that trying to tell me what I should do, i'll pass. Just because you think the update is amazing doesn't mean everyone else does too.

Last edited:

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
That's funny because I remembered in my other comment I mentioned on how I appreciated their efforts. I'm attacking the update not them. I don't see anywhere in my comments of me "insulting them", "slandering them" or "attacking them". Only thing I said was about how they have not been listening to their community like they should've been because it is true. I'd also like to say it does matter what I think just as much as it matters what you think and others so don't come on MY post trying to tell me what I think doesn't matter. The forums is so that people can express what they think, their OPINIONS, the fact that you have the audacity to comment your opinion on MY opinion telling me mine DOESNT MATTER, is realllyyyy FUNNY and NOT acceptable. And on top of that trying to tell me what I should do, i'll pass. Just because you think the update is amazing doesn't mean everyone else does too.
I never said your opinion didn’t matter tho

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017

-Kylo2532
They pleased the 20 players who liked beta while they disappointed hundreds of people who prefer the old eggwars version over the new one. The problem cubecraft has is that they can't see their own mistakes until it's too late. Now, they are trying to become beta a decent eggwars version, but they don't even hear what the most people are asking for, which is keeping both versions so people can choose.
They want to make us play a game which took effort to be made but which didn't work, only because they don't want that effort to be useless (which shouldn't be if they learnt from this mistake). This is the formula they always used and which has never worked. They lost thousand of players not only because minecraft lost popularity but because they made bad decissions. This is fine, they can make mistakes of course, but they aren't learning from them. They are aware they didn't make it right in the past, but they keep doing the same mistakes over and over again but on different contexts.
They are adding concepts that work in the server which is nowadays the most famous minecraft server, but there's a problem, the people who has been playing cubecraft for years prefer cubecraft over hypixel, even if hypixel has a much bigger player base, which makes it more appealing so if they take things from hypixel, people won't be happy, and if people aren't happy they will quit playing on cubecraft.
Cubecraft used to be a unique server, but that's gone now.

• Love
Reactions: klqus

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
They pleased the 20 players who liked beta while they disappointed hundreds of people who prefer the old eggwars version over the new one. The problem cubecraft has is that they can't see their own mistakes until it's too late. Now, they are trying to become beta a decent eggwars version, but they don't even hear what the most people are asking for, which is keeping both versions so people can choose.
They want to make us play a game which took effort to be made but which didn't work, only because they don't want that effort to be useless (which shouldn't be if they learnt from this mistake). This is the formula they always used and which has never worked. They lost thousand of players not only because minecraft lost popularity but because they made bad decissions. This is fine, they can make mistakes of course, but they aren't learning from them. They are aware they didn't make it right in the past, but they keep doing the same mistakes over and over again but on different contexts.
They are adding concepts that work in the server which is nowadays the most famous minecraft server, but there's a problem, the people who has been playing cubecraft for years prefer cubecraft over hypixel, even if hypixel has a much bigger player base, which makes it more appealing so if they take things from hypixel, people won't be happy, and if people aren't happy they will quit playing on cubecraft.
Cubecraft used to be a unique server, but that's gone now.
That doesn’t mean that you can just attack them like this. They made a mistake. They apologized. They revised it. They have gone above and beyond after this update to please you, but you still attack them. Eggwars is still unique, and I have yet to see any evidence that is not. They have to change things and make updates to the game to keep people interested. But they cannot go back. The old Eggwars, is gone. This is the new Eggwars, and in many ways, it’s better.

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
That doesn’t mean that you can just attack them like this. They made a mistake. They apologized. They revised it. They have gone above and beyond after this update to please you, but you still attack them. Eggwars is still unique, and I have yet to see any evidence that is not. They have to change things and make updates to the game to keep people interested. But they cannot go back. The old Eggwars, is gone. This is the new Eggwars, and in many ways, it’s better.
I attacked noone, I didn't even use a swear word. I gave my opinion of mistakes they keep commiting so they know what they have to focus on. Nothing is perfect and if you always focus on the good points you will never help them to improve. I already gave my opinion pointing out what I like, I dislike and I'd change on the part 2 thread of the update so I'm not just focusing on the bad points. This is so far from being an attack.

• Love
Feb 22, 2020
No no no.

At first what you suggested just won't work. You saw how it went with the Beta version when the modes were seperated. Nobody played beta, only a few tryhards going for the leaderboard. The same will happen when they seperate them again.

Now you're going to say: "Yeah right. Nobody liked beta so the new version is bad!!" This isn't correct. Nobody played beta at first because they knew from the start the stats were going to be deleted someday and as you had regular eggwars as well why would you play Beta then? Also because nobody played it games took ages to fill up and often started with only a few teams. This made it just not fun to play the game.

So with that being said, let's talk about the changes in the new update. (for the 1000th time)
Basically they added some useless things and some useful things.

The useless things:
- Structures;
Yes, I agree. This is a bad addition to the game. It's pretty useless as well. Because of this, nobody is gonna use them. I've played a few games since the update and I've litterally seen nobody use them already. And that while the update just went live so you'd expect people to try out the new features. So asides from it being a useless addition, it doesn't change the gameplay as how it was.
- Emerald Generators; Yes, the emerald generators are pretty useless as well. You have to stand on the generator for ages to get even 1 emerald and it takes multiple emeralds to be abled to buy anything. Also the items purchasable with emeralds are not that op at all. By the time you have farmed all the emeralds needed to buy something someone could've easily sneaked up to your island and took down your egg, so it is in most cases just not worth the risk to farm emeralds. Most people won't do this as well. It won't really impact the gameplay either.

The useful things:
- The new ability;
The new ability is awesome! I've always wanted to see this being implemented to EggWars, and they did it great by making it only a chance to drop ingots which gets bigger each time you upgrade the ability. This way it isn't too overpowered.
- Wood; I don't like that it is kind of stolen from BedWars, but I feel like EggWars needed this. Wood is just such a great block for egg defense and it adds another level of egg protection next to clay and obsidian.
- Auto click for armour; This is also just awesome! You only need to click once to buy armour instead of 4 times. How many times has it happened to you that you bought 2 chestplates? This won't happen anymore!
- Steak price reduced in Normal mode (FINALLY!!); YESS! We wanted this for so long! This is just an awesome addition, we can all agree with hopefully :)

So anyways, I'm sorry for making this so long lol. I just really don't agree with you guys and you should stop complaining! Play a few games and you'll see it's not that bad at all! It's so annoying that people can't handle changes, I get 1.9 release flashbacks. They are doing great tho with listening to the community and I'm sure it will be fixed so the update will be perfect eventually! Stay positive!
LMAO so you're the one guy on cube who actually likes beta, and there are 9 people out of the whole cubecraft who actually like beta. Have your own opinion, but don't say that ours is incorrect, because if we follow majority rules, your opinion in incorrect. so how about no. bye.

GoddessTree

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2016

-Kylo2532
listen up rando, you no cap joined the forums JUNE of 2020. and you have the audacity to come in here and tell us our behavior is unacceptable?? i don't think so. YOUR behavior is unacceptable. most of us have been playing eggwars for 3/4 years while you come in and have been here for like 2 months. you clearly don't even have the slightest idea of how this community works or how important this game is to us. some of us are actually GOOD at the game and have learned strategies and how to play it. and im not going to sit back and let some rando who likes the auto-bridges because he can't speed build come in here and tell us to apologize. also shut the hell up, no one is "slandering" the staff, the mods probably had no say in this and the admins barely even play the game and don't understand the eggwars community as well as the actual players who play every damn day. so we most definitely have the right to criticize the update and be mad that they changed the only actual good game on the server. next time you decide to open your big mouth, think it through so you don't look like a fool again. have a nice day xoxo

Kaleoh_

Jul 4, 2020
In my opinion the new Eggwars is really bad. I wouldn't mind if it was kept as a different kind of Eggwars but making it the new regular one is so sad. Most people like Eggwars how it was, where you have to do things manually and not have something build for you. Its basically Bedwars but now with eggs and you have a choice to play 1.8 or 1.9 pvp. I saw that there was a voting thing at the end of the game or when you die asking you to rate the game which I hope this means there is a chance for regular Eggwars to return. Having automatic things makes the game more boring and it takes skill away from doing different kind of bridging techniques. I guess you could say we can make up new ones with it but what much is there to do with auto bridging? The reason Hypixel made Bedwars was so it was different from Eggwars and not playing the same game. Also the 30 block tunnel builder I think is just too op, I can see how its good for stopping bow spamming but what if it just completely takes out the point of using bows? Or what if the tower builders makes having a bow really more op than it was. With the tower builder you can cover the whole spawn point on some maps which makes it easier to farm kills and making it impossible to defend against the enemy team if you cant get out. Moving the steak is really small but its gonna be really annoying for players who have played the game for years, actually this whole new Eggwars is annoying for old players lmao. Usually making changes is a good thing but I personally think this one is a reallllyyyy BAD choice!! This new gamemode is just asking for more players to be bullied during game even by their own teammates. Like you can literally kill your own teammates by spamming towers somewhere and get them glitched in the walls and then they end up suffocating and die! Making it more easier to team troll. Also saw a post about cube wanting Eggwars to be unique from Bedwars but they are turning them into the same thing. The new towers and stuff is also asking for players to skybase more which is gonna make games longer, stressful and not fun. Hope cube doesn't lose more of its player base from this but I also hope the old Eggwars is returned. Again this is my opinion about it and nothing anyone says will change my mind.
I agree with you egg wars is not the same as before and its not as entertaining as it was :(

• Love

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
listen up rando, you no cap joined the forums JUNE of 2020. and you have the audacity to come in here and tell us our behavior is unacceptable?? i don't think so. YOUR behavior is unacceptable. most of us have been playing eggwars for 3/4 years while you come in and have been here for like 2 months. you clearly don't even have the slightest idea of how this community works or how important this game is to us. some of us are actually GOOD at the game and have learned strategies and how to play it. and im not going to sit back and let some rando who likes the auto-bridges because he can't speed build come in here and tell us to apologize. also shut the hell up, no one is "slandering" the staff, the mods probably had no say in this and the admins barely even play the game and don't understand the eggwars community as well as the actual players who play every damn day. so we most definitely have the right to criticize the update and be mad that they changed the only actual good game on the server. next time you decide to open your big mouth, think it through so you don't look like a fool again. have a nice day xoxo
Bruh I've been playing for 2 months and have over 1000 wins across both team and solo, so I would't say I'm bad...

(and I can sprint jump bridge...)

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
You literally said, "it doesn't matter what you think". That right there is saying what I think does not matter and that I should basically shut up because of that.
I didn't say it didn't matter, I said you can't keep complaining and not give reasons for why you're mad...

Reactions: EggCracker12

Moooofinlover

Novice Member
May 20, 2020
The staff worked really hard to please the community with this update, and instead of thanking them, you insult them. You slander them. You attack them. It doesn’t matter what you think, this is unacceptable. They are human, and it is only human to make mistakes. And they have apologized, changed things that you don’t like. Yet you still attack, still slander them. Why?

Dude chill he just gave his opinion lmao.

This update is amazing, and you are blinded by the fact that they made an update to a mode that you were fine with, loved. You should apologize, but yet you keep on attacking...

The update wasn't amazing. Everytime you placed a block against your egg in 1.8 it spawned TNT dude. From the looks of it you're probably very in love with this server or very young, but saying the update was amazing makes you sounds very stupid lol. Sorry.

• Love

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
The update wasn't amazing. Everytime you placed a block against your egg in 1.8 it spawned TNT dude. From the looks of it you're probably very in love with this server or very young, but saying the update was amazing makes you sounds very stupid lol. Sorry.
Besides, 5 years from now everyone here is gonna love this eggwars...

Reactions: EggCracker12

klqus

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2017
United Kingdom
I didn't say it didn't matter, I said you can't keep complaining and not give reasons for why you're mad...
How are you gonna say you never said it doesn't matter when YOU LITERALLY TYPED "It doesn't matter what you think" You can't sit there and keep denying that when its literally posted proof right in front of your eyes. I literally made this one post on how I dislike it, then you and this other guy wanna tell me my opinion is wrong and not true and that it doesn't matter so obviously i'm gonna comment back to that because that right there is really ignorant. So I don't see where I "keep complaining" I only see me stating my opinion and replying to people who try to say its wrong. If you two listened to what I said the first time where I said you can not change my mind on what I think meaning if you disagree that's fine but don't try to change what I or others think because it wont change anything, it will only cause more drama^^^. You can't tell everyone who disagrees with you that they should stop "complaining" and that what they think "doesn't matter" because it doesn't match what you think. So stop trashing my thread, if you can't accept my opinion then don't reply.

Reactions: Herrero
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom