Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they bring back regular eggwars? or maybe just separate them?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

klqus

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2017
United Kingdom
Dude chill he just gave his opinion lmao.

The update wasn't amazing. Everytime you placed a block against your egg in 1.8 it spawned TNT dude. From the looks of it you're probably very in love with this server or very young, but saying the update was amazing makes you sounds very stupid lol. Sorry.
According to their profile, they are 13. lol

Feb 22, 2020
Bruh I've been playing for 2 months and have over 1000 wins across both team and solo, so I would't say I'm bad...

(and I can sprint jump bridge...)
wow what a great flex. you're definitely the stone rank kid who follows around ranks in those 10 player maps and joins their team to get carried. have your own opinion about liking this beta trash, but don't shit on the actual eggwars, which you have literally played 2 months of so you wouldn't know anything about it. you are also probably the one kid who told the staff to give us an update and spammed them until they updated this trash update so maybe calm down a bit and go back to playing bedwars. thanks baby cakes :p

• Love
Reactions: klqus

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
How are you gonna say you never said it doesn't matter when YOU LITERALLY TYPED "It doesn't matter what you think" You can't sit there and keep denying that when its literally posted proof right in front of your eyes. I literally made this one post on how I dislike it, then you and this other guy wanna tell me my opinion is wrong and not true and that it doesn't matter so obviously i'm gonna comment back to that because that right there is really ignorant. So I don't see where I "keep complaining" I only see me stating my opinion and replying to people who try to say its wrong. If you two listened to what I said the first time where I said you can not change my mind on what I think meaning if you disagree that's fine but don't try to change what I or others think because it wont change anything, it will only cause more drama^^^. You can't tell everyone who disagrees with you that they should stop "complaining" and that what they think "doesn't matter" because it doesn't match what you think. So stop trashing my thread, if you can't accept my opinion then don't reply.
YOU TOOK WHAT I SAID OUT OF CONTEXT AGAIN!!!

Reactions: EggCracker12

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
wow what a great flex. you're definitely the stone rank kid who follows around ranks in those 10 player maps and joins their team to get carried. have your own opinion about liking this beta trash, but don't shit on the actual eggwars, which you have literally played 2 months of so you wouldn't know anything about it. you are also probably the one kid who told the staff to give us an update and spammed them until they updated this trash update so maybe calm down a bit and go back to playing bedwars. thanks baby cakes :p
Think what you wanna think idc

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
At first I didn't like the new version of Eggwars but now with the recent changes that Cube are making I love the game even more. It is going to take a lot of getting used to but overall I am happy that they decided to give us an Eggwars updated, it may have gone wrong at first but they really compromised with what we wanted and we should be greatful that they listened. The game is more or less how it used to be on some maps like Mushroom or Under The Sea just with a few new items! It is a great refresh to Eggwars.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
The staff worked really hard to please the community with this update, and instead of thanking them, you insult them. You slander them. You attack them. It doesn’t matter what you think, this is unacceptable. They are human, and it is only human to make mistakes. And they have apologized, changed things that you don’t like. Yet you still attack, still slander them. Why? Because you don’t like change. This update is amazing, and you are blinded by the fact that they made an update to a mode that you were fine with, loved. You should apologize, but yet you keep on attacking...

-Kylo2532
[/QUOTE/]

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
no the old eggwars should not come back it takes too long to kill people. also eggwars needed an update for many months maybe even years so im glad it is a big big big change. the auto structures make games faster so people cant camp so games dont last hours and we can use strength potions for faster kills and wins. the auto structures also make the minigame a bit like my favourite game fortnite but not too much so it is unique and fun and better than even bedwars on hypixel.

i think we should thank rubik_cube_man etc for the update because players have wanted an eggwars update for so long so thank you to the staff. only thing i would change is to make golden apples more expensive so games dont last too long

Shottzyy

Jun 16, 2020
At first I didn't like the new version of Eggwars but now with the recent changes that Cube are making I love the game even more. It is going to take a lot of getting used to but overall I am happy that they decided to give us an Eggwars updated, it may have gone wrong at first but they really compromised with what we wanted and we should be greatful that they listened. The game is more or less how it used to be on some maps like Mushroom or Under The Sea just with a few new items! It is a great refresh to Eggwars.
no the old eggwars should not come back it takes too long to kill people. also eggwars needed an update for many months maybe even years so im glad it is a big big big change. the auto structures make games faster so people cant camp so games dont last hours and we can use strength potions for faster kills and wins. the auto structures also make the minigame a bit like my favourite game fortnite but not too much so it is unique and fun and better than even bedwars on hypixel.

i think we should thank rubik_cube_man etc for the update because players have wanted an eggwars update for so long so thank you to the staff. only thing i would change is to make golden apples more expensive so games dont last too long
And its fine for you to have your own opinion on that, no one is saying your opinion is wrong. The only reason this thread has escalated as much as it has is because kylo has been saying that klqus is not entitled to her own opinion and that her opinion is incorrect. You like the update great but also take into account that there are many others that do not and I believe making a compromise for both sides is the best way to make the majority happy.

• Love

klqus

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2017
United Kingdom
And its fine for you to have your own opinion on that, no one is saying your opinion is wrong. The only reason this thread has escalated as much as it has is because kylo has been saying that klqus is not entitled to her own opinion and that her opinion is incorrect. You like the update great but also take into account that there are many others that do not and I believe making a compromise for both sides is the best way to make the majority happy.
Yea its just another one who clearly hasn't read what has been said.

EggCracker12, like what we said before its fine that you like it but most of us don't. If you want to thank the owner then do it but don't tell everyone else they should too. This wasn't the kind of update players wanted. It was a HUGE change to the Eggwars game, all people wanted was a little damn update, not for the whole game to be changed into another. We DO appreciate their efforts though, that is why I and some other players are requesting that they should make them separate so their efforts don't go to waste and most will be pleased that they have an option to pick what gamemode they want to play. For most players the game goes quickly if you rush and not camp at the base, but sometimes in some games it will take longer because you have that one team that decided to camp while everyone else was fighting each other. No matter what you do nothing can stop the camping part, it WILL happen every once in a while. This wasn't meant to be an argument, but some people will just cause that. So I request that this ends here please and thank you.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
When I said that, I meant you can’t just attack the developer’s work like that. Why was Eggwars Beta called Eggwars beta? Because it was the beta for an update

klqus

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2017
United Kingdom
When I said that, I meant you can’t just attack the developer’s work like that. Why was Eggwars Beta called Eggwars beta? Because it was the beta for an update
Bro just stop already, we have opinions on the update and as updates goes there are gonna be people who dislike it. QUIT. IT. ALREADY.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Shottzyy

Shottzyy

Jun 16, 2020
So you're saying someones work cannot be criticized? Thats a really dumb outlook on life. Its not an attack at all, just because there is some criticism saying the update is not to their liking does not mean theyre being attacked, if everyone was to just butter them up and say everything is fine and dandy then nothing will ever be fixed or changed at all.

IMO you should stop crying on this thread about what someone elses opinion is.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
Top Bottom