PxRXA20.gif
GjYN0uM.png
PxRXA20.gif

When people fights in the internet

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
I don't know why, but its a kind off racism... I can't explain it, but i don't like this idea, just put all the people (Dutch, English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, German etc.) In 1 lobby

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
Conclusion of this Topic :
1. Please make a separated server like what Mineplex did with US And EU Servers with the main reasoning of language
2. Reason to this topic was because communication is a necessity to win a game.

My Reply :
1. You make your self sound racist. Perhaps you did not mean so, but you did make your self sounds racist. Might want to change the words you use.
2. I can easily agree with communication being a necessity to win a game. That is why i only play with my friends IRL, So at the least i have one people that can cooperate with me.
3. Please... Don't stack quotes. Hurts my eyes

The_G0dPiXeL

Sep 29, 2016
All the people who are saying this is racist, needs to stop falling asleep in school because they don't know what racist means.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
All the people who are saying this is racist, needs to stop falling asleep in school because they don't know what racist means.
Indeed, in this thread we should talk about xenophobia:
[mass noun] Dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries:

Not about racism:
[mass noun] Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
This is why I hate bi-lingual people so much, they all think that it's expected to know a thousand different languages and that it's your fault for not spending a year+ to learn a language.
"I hate this person for knowing more than me and he expects me to know at least 2 languages, So unfair!"

I did I don't understand it, can you rephrase it
Split communities, and you are assuming that nobody speaks more than 1 language.
If someone that speaks in Spanish, asks for help, Anyone that can understand it can help them. Even the ones in the English lobbies for instance.
No matter what you do, this won't be good for the community.
What I meant was, there might be people who prefer English over Spanish, so they hang out in the English lobbies.
Meanwhile, in the Spanish lobby, someone's asking for support, while nobody can help them because they don't know either.
The person in the English lobby might know exactly what's going on, but he won't see it because of the split lobbies.

I'm just saying that's it's pointless because someone already said it.
Fair enough.

And that was?
Split communities, and you are assuming that nobody speaks more than 1 language.
If someone that speaks in Spanish, asks for help, Anyone that can understand it can help them. Even the ones in the English lobbies for instance.
No matter what you do, this won't be good for the community.
In other words: This will mean that bi-lingual people can't help out people who only speak 1 language that easily.

Use what as an argument?
Something along the lines of "They should just make an in chat translator for your language preference!"

If we can't communicate with each other it's not a team, so it's terrible quality.
How does no communication mean terrible quality?
What if there's a team, who doesn't speak a word, and still annihilates the rest of the players?
You don't need communication to win. Just some solo strategies will get you far enough.

The challenge shouldn't be getting a team that you understand it should be strategizing.
Not the type of challenge I mean.
In team mode, I usually take out teams on my own if I don't communicate with my teammates.
Most of the time they either die out, or get carried.
I've got no problems with it, but it's fun doing a 3v1 every now and then.

We both have a position to complain because my teammate doesn't understand me and I don't understand my teammate.
EXAMPLE:
You speak 1 language, and your teammate speaks 4 languages.
You don't understand eatchother.
If learning a new language is the only option, who needs to do it?
The one that speaks 1 and won't confuse it with other languages, or the one that speaks 4?
It's like asking a dude that's got a black belt, holds more than 4 world records, top athlete, to beat you in a game that you've been playing for a while, while they have no experience.
You've only done the game, while they've done much more.
the game being English
much more being their 4 languages.

I think that they should be playing with people who speak their language.
I'm not asking them to learn English, you don't understand what I'm trying to say.
I understand fully well what you're trying to say.
You want a way, that you always get to be in a team with English players.
Sure there is a way! Get friends on.
Don't have any that want to play? ask around the lobbies or search on the forums.

I'd like it so that I get a team I can understand 100% of the time
Impossible without split communities.

What assumptions am I making?
Really...
I said that the guy you asked for info, was assuming things.
He didn't provide any info from a reliable source
And I pointed out that you didn't do that either.
And so you know, suggestions don't get implemented with only opinions or personal struggles.

No I told him not to argue about it being useless for him, not to not reply.
He gets to talk if it forwards the conversation.
If it doesn't change anything then why do they care enough to post.
Oooh
I just understood that wrong.

The_G0dPiXeL

Sep 29, 2016
I see how this potentially can be a problem but for me atleast the benefits outweigh the costs.
Can we atleast get a translator

The_G0dPiXeL

Sep 29, 2016
Good idea, can you make a plugin which works as a translator?? It sounds easy.

Yes but I don't have access to the language selector in the settings chest, I don't know how they do that so I would need to contact the developers, and if the devs are gonna be involved at all they might as well do it themselves.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
Thank you for the follow, Pro!
Amazinq wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
noob
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Top Bottom