Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tilburg_

Dec 29, 2020
This is the second time i get banned by sentinel for absolutely nothing. The appeal thing isnt even working correctly i keep getting frame limited if i try to submit my appeal. Last time i had to wait 2.5 days before someone would even look at my appeal. Anyways, does anyone have an explanation for this, and why it has happened to me twice already. My internet was fine so it's not that, but i do have Labymod installed (with optifine). So if anyone has an explanation i would love to hear it, and i hope sentinel can be fixed soon and all this can be resolved more quickly.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
It's really annoying that you got banned twice for nothing.
There is indeed a bug with the appeal site which limits your characters. I believe refreshing the page helps to fix this. Also, the appeals take some time to get handled as the Sentinel developers have to personally look into them. So please be patient, even though this is unfair and annoying.
Sentinel is being worked on constantly and getting improved constantly. False bans don't happen a lot anymore, you have just been really unlucky. There is not much you can do about it to avoid getting false banned in the future either.

• Love
Reactions: Snowwyyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom