Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2020
Hey!

I’ve been playing on Cubecraft for a while now. Unfortunately have had a few experiences with Sentinel whilst playing FFA.
I find it weird because I don’t have any mods except Labymod.
And because it doesn’t tell me what I’ve been banned for, whenever I appeal, it gets denied even though I genuinely don’t know the reason why I was banned. However this time, I’ve been banned by Sentinel for doing absolutely nothing. What I mean by this was, I wasn’t pvping and was just in the spawn of FFA. Prior being banned, I was hitting someone, not even trying with my cps.
And to my surprise, I was banned by Sentinel. I tried to explain it in my appeal, however I’ve been denied. I have replied so hopefully they are able to unban me. So by the time that gets reviewed, feel free to share if you’ve had similar experiences with Sentinel.

Thanks for reading. :)

D

Deleted member 469419

Hey!

Well, I've also been banned by Sentinel a few times (two concretely) and both times have been accepted by @Capitan (when he used to review appeals). Now, it seems like I've not being banned again. So, I got banned twice in less than 24 hours haha lmao.

I could bet anything that almost every player of 1.8 has ever been banned by Sentinel :/
However I think that false bans would will disappear in a near future. Good luck appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom