Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Just a small thing.
Don't let Sentiel ban hackers in lobbies OR accept reports of players hacking in lobbies. Easy as that.
upload_2018-4-24_21-46-57.png
When I reported a player hacking in a lobby. It got closed and this was the
I got.
upload_2018-4-24_21-45-2.png
[/SPOILER

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-24_21-15-48.png
    upload_2018-4-24_21-15-48.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 142
Last edited:

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
But why not??? Is it really that bad?
It just doesn't make any sense to me when they let Sentinel ban hackers in lobbies, but they don't accept reports from players hacking in lobbies.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
OR accept reports of players hacking in lobbies.
Agree on this ^

I mean, hacking is hacking, and it is against the rules, so Sentinel banning players who are hacking (even if it’s in the lobby) is a good thing.
But I don’t understand why they don’t accept players’ reports of hackers in the lobby...?

Reactions: lilalife and Kloska

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Erm, why not? I don't see a valid point not to. It makes no sense, if you report a hacker in the lobby and the report gets accepted fast enough, it stops the hacker from actually ruining a real game for any other player. Hacking is hacking, no matter where in a server. It is against the rules, so a report should be accepted of a hacker no matter where it is. -1

Reactions: elchuii

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Erm, why not? I don't see a valid point not to. It makes no sense, if you report a hacker in the lobby and the report gets accepted fast enough, it stops the hacker from actually ruining a real game for any other player. Hacking is hacking, no matter where in a server. It is against the rules, so a report should be accepted of a hacker no matter where it is. -1
Read the suggestion again and get that -1 to a +1 instead ;)

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Read the suggestion again and get that -1 to a +1 instead ;)
So you're upset that Sentinel got to the hacker before you did? That's fair, it happens to me all the. especially when im uploading the video to report them. None the less, it should stay the way it is because it would keep the amount of hackers there already is to a minimum (The best Sentinel actually can).

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Clarification, please?
Don't let Sentiel ban hackers in lobbies OR accept reports of players hacking in lobbies.
It doesn't make sense to me that they don't accept reports of pepole hacking in lobbies but they have Sentinel on, beein able to ban hackers in lobbies. So I want them to make it equal. Make us able to report and get hackers hacking in lobbies banned OR (rather the first option) make Sentinel unable to ban hackers in lobbies.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
It doesn't make sense to me that they don't accept reports of pepole hacking in lobbies but they have Sentinel on, beein able to ban hackers in lobbies. So I want them to make it equal. Make us able to report and get hackers hacking in lobbies banned OR (rather the first option) make Sentinel unable to ban hackers in lobbies.
So, as much as I understand, you want Sentinel to be turned off in the lobbies. I'm still going to say no to that. You can report players that are hacking in the lobby, in hopes of you getting them banned. Sentinel should be in every part of the server, not only in just the games. I'm still -1, sorry.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I reported a player for flying in the lobby since he had stone rank and was flying around, that report got accepted? o_O

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
What kind of hack was it?
Killaura.
Is there any link to a message that says this?
How could I link it? (Im me and that's not a good thing.)
Owh, now I got what you mean. (im stoopid) No, I have no link to that. But I assumed it as a report of mine got denied and they wrote that they needed in game evidence. Or smth like that. The picture is in my thread.

Reactions: Livvv
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom