Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samey

Jan 3, 2017
I was playing some mc 1.8 on cubecaft. I was clicking about 14/15 (no butterfly) but now im banned by sentinel...
I suggest in another Thread the same quiestion and everybody said: yeh it is allowed.
So what can I do to prevent a ban by sentinel? And have more of u guys this problem that sentinel banned you for no reason?

Reactions: Gaaabb

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I was playing some mc 1.8 on cubecaft. I was clicking about 14/15 (no butterfly) but now im banned by sentinel...
I suggest in another Thread the same quiestion and everybody said: yeh it is allowed.
So what can I do to prevent a ban by sentinel? And have more of u guys this problem that sentinel banned you for no reason?
You do realize clicking at exactly 2 cps with good aim is better lmao

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
If you still banned make an appeal because it may be a false positive if your appeal got denied contact CrazymanJR and explain your situation, i will suggest you to dont click so fast because it can happen again.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
You can send @CrazymanJR a message on discord because he is not very much online on the forums, his discord: Crazymanjr#4742, Good luck with it.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
You don't necessarily have to be banned because of how fast you click, it could be because of something else that could make sentinel think you are cheating.

You just need to think what happened the day leading up to the ban, see if you can think of something that you think would be suspicious if another player did the same thing. I hope that makes sense.

Joeyfoxo

Jul 24, 2017
Sentinel is a reasonably new anti cheat so it may make a few false bans. I would recommend making an appeal then reporting the issue to an owner/admin

Reactions: Samey

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
tbh, They won't do anything about it. Since Sentinel is started, is it raining topics about false bans caused by Sentinel.
It isn't finished
Sentinel is a reasonably new anti cheat so it may make a few false bans. I would recommend making an appeal then reporting the issue to an owner/admin
No make an appeal and after it is taken up by either Crazy, Ginger, or someone
Just wait for it to be taken care of if it is a false Ban and wasn't accepted than start a conversation with CrazymanJR or Ginger

Sentinel apparently doesn't flag for that sort of thing but does flag for something similar or at least according to skifby

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
If you believe that you are false banned, you can appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ stating that you were not using illegal modifications. Your appeal will be tagged as a false positive and forwarded to a developer.

If your appeal is denied and you still believe that your punishment was false, you can contact CrazymanJR on discord (CrazymanJR#4742) and he will investigate you further. Keep in mind that this process takes time, so please be patient.

Reactions: Samey
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Reesle wrote on Maximal20's profile.
Happy Birthday!
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
MADRID ON TOP ???
Top Bottom