Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Well at least you didn't hack just to prove a point like the last person who complained about Sentinel. If Sentinel ain't doing the job then the only thing i can suggest is make a report on the reports page. That's pretty much all you can do. After that just let the system run its course. Eventually they will be banned.

CrabADerp2

Feb 21, 2020
It’s constantly being updated as well hacked clients are getting updated all the time as well.
:/

It's a lie that many people use. Sentinel isn't getting updated everyday. Since LoonyRules left the network CubeCraft is actually replacing Sentinel with staff.
But since Skyblock came out there's no staff atm to ban the hackers. They rather just play skyblock.

Schroll

Apr 3, 2017
Not sure
Sentinel It's a bit slow sometimes.
Just do /report or recorded it like you did and put him on the reports website.
They all get ban at some point I hope

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom