Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2020
Recently I have been getting into more and more Cubecraft Eggwars on the Bedrock version of the server. There is one PROBLEM WITH YOUR TRASH SERVER.

YU HAVE A BAD ANTICHEAT AND THE HACKERS ON THE SERVER ARE MEANIES. I TRY TO WIN AS MANY GMES AS POSSIBLE WITH MY BFF'S, BUT 1 OUT OF EVERY 5 GMES, THERE IS A HACKERS THAT IS FLYING AROUND, USING KILLAURA, BHOPPING, FLYING, USING VELOCITY, AUTOCLICKER, ETC. THIS IS EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING. I EVEN TOLD MY mother.

HELLO CUBECRAFT SERVER OFFICIALS. MY SON LOVES THIS SERVER AND HAS COLLECTIVELY PLAYED AT LEAST 3 YEARS ON THIS SERVER, NOT INCLUDING THE 15 YEARS OF EXTRA TIME PLAYING LINE DASH. I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU FIXED THIS ISSUE NOW OR I WILL STEAL UR DIAMONDS IN EGGWARS.

In all seriousness, I have actually seen many hackers on this server and it is making my experience on this server even more trash than what I was having during my Line Dash time.

In one game, I even had TWO hackers. PashaYtgg constantly used scaffold, autoclicker, fly, and killaura blatantly. Another hacker in the game, I forget their username, used fly and destroyed my egg almost immediately. Ironically, while PashaYtgg was scaffolding over to my island, a message saying "Sentinel is always watching. Cheating will result in a ban. You can report rule breakers at reports.cubecraft.net". Sentinel has done NOTHING to stop hackers in the games. I have seen multiple youtube videos showcasing clients such as Flare and 10 minute clips of people flying around in Skywars without a punishment. This is an extremely large problem and I and my three other friends strongly hate this.
T

t

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
They have said countless times they are working on making it better and fixing it, they even hired new developers just for the anti cheat! Once their work is done, we’ll see changes in the server! For now, hold on tight!

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yes they keep saying that but I have seen no improvement

also obviously this person is under 13

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
The anticheat is being updated and will take a significant amount of time. Time will tell if it does it's job but all we can do right now is record and report

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
okaaaayyyayyayayayayayayayayayayayayayyayayayayaokokokokokok

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice necropost been few months.
Necroposting is when someone hasn’t responded to a thread for 3 weeks.
This’ll does not apply to introduction map submissions or forum game.
Can any staff member lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

endertom100 wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthdayyy!!!!! ^-^
endertom100 wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome!!! we hope you enjoy it while your here!!!! ^-^
Reesle wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! You’re cool for joining 😎
Reesle wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Eggwars > Bedwars
( all servers )
Top Bottom