• Yay!

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Nay.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
As you probably have seen by now, there are hundreds of players who are being "falsely banned" by Sentinel.
Now here's my idea: We make a new thread for Sentinel.
Yes I know there is a thread stating what sentinel is and whatnot but it doesn't state what to do if you have been falsely banned by Sentinel.
I think it would save staff a lot of time so they didn't have to waste time on making posts replying to people's threads on what to do when they get banned.
So it's just a basic thread stating what to do and who to ask, nothing hard or over the top.
Tell me what you think of this idea, and ways to improve it aswell. Peace

(Edit: Also adding a separate ban message would also be better for others who do not know what the forums is, so they can get a forums account after they read the ban message so they can eventually read the Thread on if you were wrongly banned by Sentinel.
Thanks to @ThatGrimCreeper for saying this).

-Kint

(Sorry lord Tacos I just wanted you to see this thread @Tacosbefriends).

Last edited:

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
I agree , everyday that I am looking at ' Staff Help ' in cube craft discord , ' I am falsely banned by sentinel ' and it's a bit annoying I think because it's always the same thing .. +1

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I do agree that updating the sentinel thread or creating a new one would be helpful to those that are on the forums on informing them so they know what to do and would also allow for us to have a link to give to the others. That being said, not everyone is on the forums or reads the threads, as seen by how many people do not know what sentinel is. Either way I am still for this idea becoming a reality, good suggestion! (:

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I agree that having a new system for those falsely banned by Sentinel is a high priority, but I think we can do better than just making a thread about what to do.

My suggestion is to have a customized ban message for those punished by Sentinel, unsure if this can be done, but it would definitely help prevent people being from unsure on what to do.

The message would say to contact Crazy man (with his discord tag), and the format of how you should message him e.g What where you doing, when were you doing it, where were you doing it etc.

This would help save time from staff denying appeals and answering the same question over and over again across the network.

I'm not going to make a separate suggestion about this idea, if you wish to do so, I'd appreciate it if you could mention me.

I didn't come up with this idea, it was mentioned in the CCG discord a week or so ago, but no one has mentioned it since

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Yeah. It's needed. Will also save the amount of people on Discord spamming "OMG OMG I DID NOT HACK I AM GOOD .LEGIT SEE I DIDN'T HACK!"

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
I support this idea, since there are quite some people that are being false banned by Sentinel. Usually they just make a whole new thread about it, or spam it in discord, it would be so more convenient to have a thread for Sentinel only.

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
As you probably have seen by now, there are hundreds of players who are being "falsely banned" by Sentinel.
Now here's my idea: We make a new thread for Sentinel.
Yes I know there is a thread stating what sentinel is and whatnot but it doesn't state what to do if you have been falsely banned by Sentinel.
I think it would save staff a lot of time so they didn't have to waste time on making posts replying to people's threads on what to do when they get banned.
So it's just a basic thread stating what to do and who to ask, nothing hard or over the top.
Tell me what you think of this idea, and ways to improve it aswell. Peace

-Kint

(Sorry lord Tacos I just wanted you to see this thread @Tacosbefriends).
if you glitch in mid air you falsely get banned by sentinel for flying. what a bad anticheat

U

Unipotato

if you glitch in mid air you falsely get banned by sentinel for flying. what a bad anticheat
Let's stay on topic please. :)

As for the suggestion;
I think this is a great idea. The amount of people I have asking me to fix their Sentinel ban is tremendous, but I understand why. At this point the best thing members can do is ask a staff member, which isn't very productive for anyone. This would be very helpful.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I agree +1
I do agree, good suggestion!:)
I agree that having a new system for those falsely banned by Sentinel is a high priority.
Yeah, i see this everyday: I am banned by sentinel!!! I DIDNTTT HACK!!!
Agree
Yeah. It's needed. Will also save the amount of people on Discord spamming "OMG OMG I DID NOT HACK I AM GOOD .LEGIT SEE I DIDN'T HACK!"
agree, yeah we need that. there r to many people saying: im banned help me sentinel banned me i didnt hax... LOL
I support this idea.
I think this is a great idea. This would be very helpful.
Thanks y'all, appreciate you and I do hope it happens as well :)

Reactions: Hoebelpro
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
Top Bottom