Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phelephantt

Aug 22, 2015
Netherlands
Hi staff,

I got falsely banned by sentinel 3 days ago, and i wasn’t the only one because on discord only i have seen alooot more players who got banned falsely this week. (Like a lot)

Maybe the dev team pushed out an update which is failing and that’s fine that happens sometimes. Something that is not fine with me is that my appeal got denied without any reason. I literally said what i did the moment i got banned as they asked.

I think it’s unfair to let players get banned for something they didn’t even do, but that can happen with anticheat i get it. However i don’t understand how my appeal got denied.

@funkemunky is the one who denied it, and he hasn’t been on the forums in like a week so i don’t have any help from him.

I hope the dev team will find a way to check this out, because it’s just really unfair in my opinion. Because if sentinel bans me again i will be banned for 30 which is insane, because i dont have any kind of cheats.

thanks,

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello thanks for reaching out,
Sentinel is improving all the time. The best thing to do is to message @funkemunky about this here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=funkemunky
The only thing you can do is to wait for a response.
I get why this is annoying but this is the best chance to get unbanned. Be honest what happend and tell it in detail how it occured. Lets hope he reacts soon.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Hi staff,

I got falsely banned by sentinel 3 days ago, and i wasn’t the only one because on discord only i have seen alooot more players who got banned falsely this week. (Like a lot)

Maybe the dev team pushed out an update which is failing and that’s fine that happens sometimes. Something that is not fine with me is that my appeal got denied without any reason. I literally said what i did the moment i got banned as they asked.

I think it’s unfair to let players get banned for something they didn’t even do, but that can happen with anticheat i get it. However i don’t understand how my appeal got denied.

@funkemunky is the one who denied it, and he hasn’t been on the forums in like a week so i don’t have any help from him.

I hope the dev team will find a way to check this out, because it’s just really unfair in my opinion. Because if sentinel bans me again i will be banned for 30 which is insane, because i dont have any kind of cheats.

thanks,
I suggest talking to one of the sentinel devs, as ive heard there the ones who decide the appeals of sentinel bans

Phelephantt

Aug 22, 2015
Netherlands
I’ve been patient, but now that my ban only last for 2 days still it doesn’t work to be patient. Because when the system unbans me the ban is seen as a fair ban and my next ban wil me permanent. @MX11Annihilated

Since he hasn’t been online on here for a week i was hoping someone else could help me (from the dev team) but i guess not. I’m just really disappointed

Phelephantt

Aug 22, 2015
Netherlands
Also, if your are not a staff member, or can’t help me i kindly ask you to not reply furthermore. I’m not tryna make a discussion here, thanks a lot.

I just kindly want to ask the staff team to help me out here.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Unfortunately they are giving you the right answer. Only the person that denied your appeal will be able to speak upon it any further, but if you're really adamant about getting unbanned try getting in touch with @AnimalTamer1. She's the Head of Staff. That's all I can do for you and nothing more. If you have any more concerns fill free to raise them in a private conversation with any online staff.

~Locked

Reactions: Phelephantt

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
As of making this reply, all appeals that have been submitted are resolved. There was a specific false positive in one of our checks caused by some networking problems. This has since been patched. If you haven't made an appeal yet, please submit one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom