Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkinnyLegend

Jun 25, 2020
Ok so this is the second time I have been banned by Senitel in FFA for "cheating" even though I haven't done anything wrong. On top of that, whenever I appeal I get denied despite the fact that I don't even know why I have been banned in the first place like... seriously? Does anyone else experience this problem? If so please share your experiences whilst I wait for my appeal -which will probably get denied again. 😂

Day 2: no response

Resolved: Thanks for the replies and Elevated for fixing the issue :)

Last edited:

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi SkinnyLegend,

I'm sorry to hear that! Yes, players get falsely banned by Sentinel sometimes. I don't know how you wrote your appeal but next time clearly explain what happened before you got banned. Were you fighting, bridging, jumping etc. If your appeal gets denied you will have to start a conversation with one of the sentinel developers. Which are funkemunky, Elevated and Hulk. If they deny your conversation appeal then there is nothing you can do and you will have to wait for your ban to expire.

Start a conversation with funkemunky.
Start a conversation with Elevated.
Start a conversation with Hulk.
Please keep in mind that spamming them won't help. Message only one of them and be patient.

I hope this helped you! :)
If not, feel free to start a conversation with me here. :)

- Dutchy

SkinnyLegend

Jun 25, 2020
When I got banned I was in spawn of FFA. I was literally stood there hitting the air (not pvping) so hence it's rather difficult to defend myself when I wasn't even doing anything to begin with.

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
Hello, the same thing has happened to me a couple of times, and that is that Sentinel has banned me more than 2 times, but I explained every detail of what happened before sentinel banned me, maybe you should do the same...

Reactions: SkinnyLegend

Elevated

May 19, 2020
www.spigotmc.org
Ok so this is the second time I have been banned by Senitel in FFA for "cheating" even though I haven't done anything wrong. On top of that, whenever I appeal I get denied despite the fact that I don't even know why I have been banned in the first place like... seriously? Does anyone else experience this problem? If so please share your experiences whilst I wait for my appeal -which will probably get denied again. 😂

We usually cannot specify for what a player has been banned for. We're also working under some ground rules and we need to follow them respectively. I am sorry for the inconvenience. If your appeal gets denied and you still feel like your appeal was misjudged, make sure to message the person who denied that appeal. We will be happy to resolve your issue. Cheers!

Reactions: Dutchyyy

SkinnyLegend

Jun 25, 2020
We usually cannot specify for what a player has been banned for. We're also working under some ground rules and we need to follow them respectively. I am sorry for the inconvenience. If your appeal gets denied and you still feel like your appeal was misjudged, make sure to message the person who denied that appeal. We will be happy to resolve your issue. Cheers!
How do I find out who denied the appeal? Sorry I'm new.

SkinnyLegend

Jun 25, 2020
Hello, the same thing has happened to me a couple of times, and that is that Sentinel has banned me more than 2 times, but I explained every detail of what happened before sentinel banned me, maybe you should do the same...

Yeah I replied with an even more detailed account as to what happened lol. Hopefully that will help :D

Reactions: Trueno
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom