Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the colour of Senior Moderator be change?

• Yes!

• Maybe!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, My Suggestion is basically changing colour of senior moderator in every network to another colour so that will give us benefits to preference between moderators and Senior moderators. 🧐

For Example:

if a senior moderator was in a lobby we can't really know if that a moderator or senior moderator without motion and bother him, the same in the forums you can't know if that person senior moderator without a click on their names. :monkeylook:

That's was my suggestion, thanks for reading it. 😊

D

Deleted member 469419

I also thought about this, but basically this:
This won't be possible (on JAVA at least) as the yellow colour is already taken by gold rank. There are no free colours either, as every colour (except black and white) is already used for a rank.

Changing a single rank would suppose to make a global change on colour ranks. They already have priority on tabs and also their prefix [SrMod].

Reactions: Am4er
D

Deleted member 469419

You can also use /list and check it, pretty simple :)
Nah, that doesn't always work. Every time I see a staff hanging around a lobby and I do /list, they don't appear on it even if they're not in vanish mode.

This may be due to a bug or just a purpose thing, to avoid hackers who don't know the ranks hierarchy seeing that there's a staff member in their same lobby.

Although it still being really difficult to add it.

Reactions: Am4er and Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Nah, that doesn't always work. Every time I see a staff hanging around a lobby and I do /list, they don't appear even if they're not in vanish mode.

This may be due to a bug or just a purpose thing, to avoid hackers who don't know the ranks hierarchy seeing these.

Although it still being really difficult to add it.
That's true but still, giving a try doesn't harm anyone 😅

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
I also thought about this, but basically this:

Changing a single rank would suppose to make a global change on colour ranks. They already have priority on tabs and also their prefix [SrMod].
I'm not sure if I fully understand this. However, if I understand this correctly, then the ranks would just be a repeat of the Designer/Senior Designer, or the more well-known example, Senior Designer/Diamond rank XDD
1606935508346.png

1606935549384.png

D

Deleted member 469419

I'm not sure if I fully understand this. However, if I understand this correctly, then the ranks would just be a repeat of the Designer/Senior Designer, or the more well-known example, Senior Designer/Diamond rank XDD
View attachment 181797
View attachment 181798
That's on discord xD. I was talking about the game, specially java. As you may know the rank "Senior designer" does only exist in forums and discord. I was meaning that you can not change a color rank over-night and much less to change the color hierarchy just for a rank.

Reactions: Am4er

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
That's on discord xD. I was talking about the game, specially java. As you may know the rank "Senior designer" does only exist in forums and discord. I was meaning that you can not change a color rank over-night and much less to change the color hierarchy just for a rank.
They're available in Minecraft, I have checked them myself. ( That's the reason why I said those colours.)

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
It could be helpful, but with senior mods having the prefix anyway, I don't think it's really necessary especially with the color overlap issues.

Reactions: Mqxti and Am4er
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom