Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I'm not exactly sure how the rematch thing is supposed to work and since there are currently some bugs and tons of lag maybe this suggestion is just how it's already intended.

After a duel, both players get asked if they want a rematch. As soon as one player denies the rematch, both players should immediately get sent to the lobby. Typing /leave after the duel ends should have the same effect as denying.

Edit: Second idea:
Add a third option to rematch with a different kit. I'm not exactly sure how the kit selection would work then, but I think it would be possible.

Last edited:

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I'm not exactly sure how the rematch thing is supposed to work and since there are currently some bugs and tons of lag maybe this suggestion is just how it's already intended.

After a duel, both players get asked if they want a rematch. As soon as one player denies the rematch, both players should immediately get sent to the lobby. Typing /leave after the duel ends should have the same effect as denying.
If you don't want a rematch maybe just do /hub?

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
If you don't want a rematch maybe just do /hub?
I noticed that at the moment /leave sends you to the regular lobby spawn instead if the duel spawn. Also why would they even add the DENY button then, I never want to wait 10 more seconds after I click it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom