• Don't add /seen command

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I know that this command has been suggested but for a different purpose. I think that people should be able to use this command to let a hacker know that they have been seen and have probably been reported. Furthermore, seeing this, a hacker may be encouraged to turn of their hacks.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
No I don't agree with this idea as you said it yourself actually. If you haven't recorded that hacker yet and you use this command, that hacker could turn their hacks off and then you don't have any proof of him actually hacking anymore. Just record hackers, leave the game, upload the video to YouTube, report that hacker and he/she'll get banned.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
No I don't agree with this idea as you said it yourself actually. If you haven't recorded that hacker yet and you use this command, that hacker could turn their hacks off and then you don't have any proof of him actually hacking anymore. Just record hackers, leave the game, upload the video to YouTube, report that hacker and he/she'll get banned.
I know that. But what I am saying, is that if the command does encourage the hacker to turn off their hacks, it would make the game fun for the rest of the players. But I also do understand where you are coming from about using the command without getting any evidence.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I know that. But what I am saying, is that if the command does encourage the hacker to turn off their hacks, it would make the game fun for the rest of the players. But I also do understand where you are coming from about using the command without getting any evidence.
I know what you're saying but I don't support this idea.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
There's really no point in adding it this way.
Going off of what you said, the hacker has been reported. It wouldn't matter if they stopped hacking, as the evidence is there.
Even if not reported, the hacker definitely won't stop hacking. He'd probably happily continue as he usually does, if not, he'd go all out since it's a matter of time before he's banned anyways. This is pretty much the equivalent of saying "hax reported".

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
This is literally useless...
Yes, even if the Hacker turns off his Hacks, says he's sorry, he won't do it again, bla bla bla...
You will report him/her and they will be banned.
/seen is not worth adding and has no purpose...

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I know that this command has been suggested but for a different purpose. I think that people should be able to use this command to let a hacker know that they have been seen and have probably been reported. Furthermore, seeing this, a hacker may be encouraged to turn of their hacks.

Staff has a command similar to it and its kind of OP even for them...
Just like the /report command it would be abused and use as a type of illegial modification to user...

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I don't agree also, because if he know they see him he is turning his hacks off what @iCheeetah (sorry for tagging you bro) but -1 from me this time. But still stay happy! :-)
-Gaaabb

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Change da command. I honestly think that this isn't too good bcuz reporting that player instantly would be more efficient. Also, it might just make the hacker pissed (but why not :P)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
There isn't really a useful way to encourage majority of the hackers to switch it off.
So the best is record and report.
I did try to warn hackers each 3 times and not once have they actually listened.

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
No this should not be added because that would most likely give them enough time to turned off their hacked client. Then you wouldn't have an enough evidence to report him. A second reason I disagree with this is that it could be abused and spamming an innocent player's chat is quite rude. Sorry but it is a -1 from me

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ -Locked.
I like it! Awesome idea Bro!

Reactions: ItsDavey_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
Top Bottom