Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rowdie

Nov 22, 2020
Starting the second nether island. Wondering if you guys had any tips/advice for it.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Want to play multi player skyblock but it shows i don't have enough profiles to play. Bedrock edtion
This means you already have your coop profile slot filled. It says on the right of the screen if you are solo or cooperative. If you are already on the coop island and wish to play further you won’t have to do anything. However if it says solo, you will still have to select the coop slot.
-Go into the crystal
-Click profiles
-Click profile 2
-Click join
If you wish to now leave and join another coop (a friends for example) do the previous steps and then this.

D

Deleted member 489420

aam, if u didnt complete overwolrd, focus on it, instead of on grindy nether, make sure to get to swamp ( 9th isle) for witch spawners, that allows u to afk glowstone quests by making a witch girnder in nether, hmm also get fortune tool for nether warts quest, and dont block the lava in nether but thats obvious.

Reactions: Rowdie

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
I'm also starting the second nether island, I'm just here with my popcorn to get some more information & tips :D Have fun on the second nether island!

D

Deleted member 489420

I'm also starting the second nether island, I'm just here with my popcorn to get some more information & tips :D Have fun on the second nether island!
FUN?! what even is that

ps: u i wll understand the meaning of this once u see the nether quests

Reactions: Zillu

IMeeresgeist

Feb 25, 2021
Mannheim, Germany
The Quests are pretty straightforward tbh. Grindy, but quite easy.
By the time you reach the 2nd Nether Island and the 9th Overworld Island, you should already have quite a good income.
- A Big Carrot/Sugar Cane/Melon (farm with silk Touch for 2k/melon) Farm (always crop with a high Fortune item since it triggers, but doesnt lose Durability)
- Mob Grinders (FractalCake has some amazing tutorials how to build several of those)
-XP farm with lv 30 Zombie Spawners
-A Pig Grinder ( i now have 52 pig Spawners falling though lava to their death)

These Things give me a lot of Ressources for All the quests.
A witch grinder is only necessary if you have the money to buy several lv 1 Spawners (100m/ea), building a big Platform for 50+ glowstone trees will make you complete the quest in 2 days if you visit the farm 3 Times a day (every 3 hours).

Also make yourself familiar on how Optimisers work and use them to your advantage to maximize your Ressource income.

Dont invest in any high Diamond Enchantments yet, stick with the Prot IV Iron Armor you got from the quest in the Overworld or, if completed, place a cheat near the nether Portal with the infernal armor Set, Just in case you drop into lava or something.

IMeeresgeist

Feb 25, 2021
Mannheim, Germany
By the time you reach the 2nd Nether Island and the 9th Overworld Island, you should already have quite a good income.
- A Big Carrot/Sugar Cane/Melon (farm with silk Touch for 2k/melon) Farm (always crop with a high Fortune item since it triggers, but doesnt lose Durability)
- Mob Grinders (FractalCake has some amazing tutorials how to build several of those)

A witch grinder is only necessary if you have the money to buy several lv 1 Spawners (100m/ea), building a big Platform for 50+ glowstone trees will make you complete the quest in 2 days if you visit the farm 3 Times a day (every 3 hours).

Also make yourself familiar on how Optimisers work and use them to your advantage to maximize your Ressource income.

Dont invest in any high Diamond Enchantments yet, stick with the Prot IV Iron Armor you got from the quest in the Overworld or, if completed, place a chest near the nether Portal with the infernal armor Set, Just in case you drop into lava or something.

PS : You can Set up a Grinder for the Magma Slimes and Normal Slimes in the Overworld ( 8x8 area. 5 Blocks high so they cant jump out, let water from the edges push them to 3 Block tall cacti with droppers below, this will still count for the quests ( Not the "kill lv 0 Slimes" quest from the overworld, though)

D

Deleted member 489420

Dont invest in any high Diamond Enchantments yet, stick with the Prot IV Iron Armor you got from the quest in the Overworld or, if completed, place a chest near the nether Portal with the infernal armor Set, Just in case you drop into lava or something.

PS : You can Set up a Grinder for the Magma Slimes and Normal Slimes in the Overworld ( 8x8 area. 5 Blocks high so they cant jump out, let water from the edges push them to 3 Block tall cacti with droppers below, this will still count for the quests ( Not the "kill lv 0 Slimes" quest from the overworld, though)
u can just edit ur message instead of posting new one :)

IMeeresgeist

Feb 25, 2021
Mannheim, Germany
u can just edit ur message instead of posting new one :)
Yeah i Kind of Messed up there, i clicked on edit, added the PS part but then reloaded the Page because i had no WiFi which probably kept the edited message but Posted it as New when i Hit Post
Reply... Tried to delete one of them but didnt work, now i know for the future :)

Mar 10, 2021
This means you already have your coop profile slot filled. It says on the right of the screen if you are solo or cooperative. If you are already on the coop island and wish to play further you won’t have to do anything. However if it says solo, you will still have to select the coop slot.
-Go into the crystal
-Click profiles
-Click profile 2
-Click join
If you wish to now leave and join another coop (a friends for example) do the previous steps and then this.
But when I invite my friend he is not able to join
and vice versa

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom