Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

🐣 Emerald Generator Hatch

Please add an additional emerald genner (either broken or level 1) to the middle of Hatch, as it is an unviable tactic to grab them as for now
Hi there! Small post today, as it is really self-explanatory! I'd like to suggest to add a second emerald generator in the map Hatch (Solo EggWars, 8 players). The current situation is the following:
Emerald Genner.png
Emerald generator.png
As you can see in these pictures, the road to the emerald generator is fairly dangerous. You don't wanna go to it very quickly. There is, besides the one genner, literally nothing around. Going to the generator right now is dangerous and not rewarding. Adding another generator can make the tactic to go there a bit more viable (preferably also level 1, but even broken would be better than the current situation). Right now it is not used at all, which is a shame for the effort put into it. With two generators, staying in the middle is more rewarding, as you get twice as many emeralds in the same time, meaning you dont have to stay 3 minutes to buy a blastball or similar item from the emerald shop.

Please leave an :agree: if you think an extra emerald generator in this map would be a good addition. If you don't think this would be a good idea, please explain me why, as it really helps me in nuancing my opinion on subjects. Please don't leave likes or other stuff down, as that doesn't do anything for this thread!

Kind regards, love you all! ♥️

Last edited:

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Since this is Solo Eggwars with a fair mid (Distance wise) there should be one Emerald generator level 1, and one broken Emerald generator. This was what we agreed to, not sure why this isn’t being followed up upon.

For gens in the map, there is one side of the map with Gold gens on the flowers next to their bases. These should either be removed or added to all bases ( preferably removed if they’re extra).
If I’m mistaken and these are moved gens from the fences, then the gens should be moved to the fences again for fairer gen distribution.

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
All games when I play in Hatch everyone, everyone rush because in Hatch only 8 players and distance from base to mid is a very short, I’m think emerald gens is very useless on this map, because matches on this map is very and very fast :monkeylookaway:

I’m didn’t seen someone go to emerald gen on this map since map created lol

Reactions: Blom

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
All games when I play in Hatch everyone, everyone rush because in Hatch only 8 players and distance from base to mid is a very short, I’m think emerald gens is very useless on this map, because matches on this map is very and very fast :monkeylookaway:

I’m didn’t seen someone go to emerald gen on this map since map created lol
that's what I mean: With two emerald genners, getting emerald would be a more viable option. I totally agree with you, that's why I hope this suggestion gets forwarded! 😄

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom