Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

6VJ.

Sep 12, 2019
maybe it is an idea to get an update on the scout kit?
it had an enchanted diamond axe with sharp 1 and you get 2 or 3-speed pots? I personally feel 3 is a lot.
it had 16 logs and a diamond pickaxe and iron boots and helmet to protect you from falling logs ;)
with this kit, you can rush the enemies with a flash in swag:cool:

let your opinion know, maybe I made it too OP haha.

(i ment "Kit" in the Titel haha)

Reactions: Eli

6VJ.

Sep 12, 2019
that can be a thing then it will be overraided right?
maybe make it as a new kit but like only chain hat? with an iron axe? and than 2-speed pots seems okay to me.
or maybe as a enderman kit that the speed pots will drop after a couple of minutes?

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
I personally like the kit. I don’t use it as I can’t PvP with speed but I don’t mind facing others using it. You can still kill them and they can still kill you, at the end of the day it’s simply who’s the better player that wins. The kit doesn’t really need an update, it’s a fair kit

6VJ.

Sep 12, 2019
maybe as a new kit? a new sort of lumber kit? lumbrix or something?

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
You made balance changes in the wrong direction, I think it's too OP right now and needs nerfed.
The problem is that the kit works too well on maps like Zen. On small maps the kit is used to jump from island to island and rush, the kit is really good in narrower spaces too. It isn’t OP on it’s own. Cubecraft builders should focus on building bigger, longer-gap maps instead of the tiny ones they build now.

On larger maps the kit could actually fulfill it’s role in scouting for loot at mid instead of rushing neighbour islands.

Ratenci

Mar 21, 2015
The Netherlands
I actually think the kit is pretty okay.. yes you do get the advantage of the speed but thats it. If ur playing basic, you dont really have any armor or sword advantage. Maybe in OP it can sometimes be a little.... OP :)

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
The problem is that the kit works too well on maps like Zen. On small maps the kit is used to jump from island to island and rush, the kit is really good in narrower spaces too. It isn’t OP on it’s own. Cubecraft builders should focus on building bigger, longer-gap maps instead of the tiny ones they build now.

On larger maps the kit could actually fulfill it’s role in scouting for loot at mid instead of rushing neighbour islands.
I think it has a massive advantage on all maps, its just higher for those maps.

It speeds up:
  • Chasing
  • Escaping
  • Bridging
  • Strafing
and also gives many free hits in combat due to how much you can push someone back, you can push people off easier as well.

Lets not pretend that we should change our maps instead of a kit, especially when that kit is one of a kind and none of the other kits have this issue.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I

Lets not pretend that we should change our maps instead of a kit.

I never meant to change existing maps, but working on larger scale maps would lessen this problem.

I personally dont have a hard time dealing with this kit. I you’re persistent on a nerf then get rid of the sword, that would buy a few seconds against rushers.

Shields are useful or blocking damage, use them, or sometimes I like to use fences to stop people from moving around.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I never meant to change existing maps, but working on larger scale maps would lessen this problem.

I personally dont have a hard time dealing with this kit. I you’re persistent on a nerf then get rid of the sword, that would buy a few seconds against rushers.

Shields are useful or blocking damage, use them, or sometimes I like to use fences to stop people from moving around.
I'm thinking a bigger nerf than that. The sword should never exist in the first place, the issue is the speed, not the sword.

Nerf 1:
Make all the potions unstacked and drinkable potions, not splash.

OR

Nerf 2:
Reduce to Speed 1.

Speed pushes you back and getting an edge is important, shielding will do basically nothing against a competent speed user.

Reactions: Queen Ualala

6VJ.

Sep 12, 2019
you have a point there, sometimes i face a scout player and there so fast

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm thinking a bigger nerf than that. The sword should never exist in the first place, the issue is the speed, not the sword.

Nerf 1:
Make all the potions unstacked and drinkable potions, not splash.

OR

Nerf 2:
Reduce to Speed 1.

Speed pushes you back and getting an edge is important, shielding will do basically nothing against a competent speed user.
The splash potions are really useful in team Skywars. So I don’t think it should be drinkable potions.:oops:

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
The splash potions are really useful in team Skywars. So I don’t think it should be drinkable potions.:oops:
I think that’s precisely why he’s advocating a nerf lol. Ig I agree with what he says, drinkable potions are a good idea.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom