Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jasonlcy

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2016
Hong Kong
1. Add the Time
So that the old video clip can't reuse to report player.

2. Add Game info
By adding the game info (such as Map, mode, health) so that players can get more information.

If should be look like this:
upload_2017-2-25_23-1-56.png

It would be cool if CubeCraft added it into EggWars!!! Comment bellow what do you think about it!!!

D

Deleted member 169486

That would be great. After a large vote I don't really pay attention to what won.

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
I think that would be a great idea, however, (don't quote me on this I think I might be wrong) but I do believe they check for past evidence on someone who has been banned before and see if it is or is not the same video clip being used.If not, this should definitely be added to avoid false bans!

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
1. Add the Time
So that the old video clip can't reuse to report player.

2. Add Game info
By adding the game info (such as Map, mode, health) so that players can get more information.

If should be look like this:
View attachment 130342

It would be cool if CubeCraft added it into EggWars!!! Comment bellow what do you think about it!!!
I really like this, It would also make it so that you don't have to check chat to see what gamemode it is all the time.
The date also works.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Would be a good addition to all games on Tue network. I play a lot of duels and currently it takes a bit of time and effort to figure out the name of each map.

Jasonlcy

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2016
Hong Kong
I do believe they check for past evidence on someone who has been banned before and see if it is or is not the same video clip being used.If not, this should definitely be added to avoid false bans!
That's true, they will check the past video. However, they can't if the video was deleted.
Or someone recorded at a different position and upload it again.
Adding the date will help a lot.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom