Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Not going to lie, I saw the title of your thread and was like, "What in the world..?" Then saw the video and got the feels.
I've seen this video before, and I saw the plot twist to the video. At first I was thinking it was the guy itself, but then there was a guy way behind the guy who had a hand symbol of a gun, turns out it was him!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I've seen this video before and I think it's dumb. Most people that perform these terror's don't really show these signs at all, I feel like they just made this video because people would repost it due to its graphic scenes and the clever twist behind it at the end.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I've seen this video before and I think it's dumb. Most people that perform these terror's don't really show these signs at all, I feel like they just made this video because people would repost it due to its graphic scenes and the clever twist behind it at the end.
hey if you are going to perform a mass murder shooting in school you need to plan it out go BIG or go home am I right?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
On a serious note: what sort of crazed lunatic would do his research on school computers in their local library and reads gun magazines in classes etc?
Well It Isn't Actually That Obvious Being A Lot Of People Are Into Guns So Too See That Sort Of Thing In A Public School With So Many People Really Shouldn't Surprise Anybody
Which Is The Other Problem Is Being Hidden So Well Into Society Even If You Are There
However This Video Gave An Example That Was Pretty Well Obvious & Would Start To Have Some People Being Suspicous About It
Posting A Selfie Of Themselves Holding A Gun In front Of The Camera On Instagram

Last edited:

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Well, some of these things are true. I mean, there is proof that you're more likely to shoot up a school if you've been bullied than if you haven't been bullied. Look at the Columbine shooters. They were bullied by fellow classmates and they shot up the school to get revenge. Yes, some of these things are a bit ridicules, but some are very true. If you have a gun + being bullied = Maybe school shooting (My opinion) It's a serious thing, that's why we shouldn't bully our fellow HUMAN BEINGS online Or offline. It leads to people killing others, or themselves. Sometimes, people can forget that people, are people.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Wow. When I saw the title I thought "What idiot would post something like this in the games area?"
But, it's in the media. I've had shooting close to my town and believe me I get scared for my families lives. Thanks for the warning!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I got bullied 4 years in a row. I survived. I was lucky tho, I had help or it will not end well. Bullying. Stop it. Those lives are in your hands.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I'll never use a weapon by myself. (only in Minecraft)
That's the best thing you can do in my opinion...
I don't think you can really prevent it. There's always a possibility to do bad things, but it doesn't make sense. There are thousands of people who care for each other and you betray them. Also, it will ruin your own life!

Btw, in which way is this related to cubecraft? :P

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom