Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should creeper class be allowed to do block damage?

• YES

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • NO

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtreme3_PvP

Dec 4, 2014
Minecraft
If Creeper maps do get added, can you make it so that people can't get in the middle of islands? It's frustrating when they're hiding there and can knock you off when you're looking for them or it becomes a battle of who can last the longest as you can't find them
but then that defeats the object of skyblock...

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
but then that defeats the object of skyblock...
Sorry to say this is Super Craft Bros we are talking about, and if this is what you meant then they object is not to hide inside an island and let everyone else kill each other because you don't want to fight yourself which also gives the people above an unfair disadvantage as they've done all the work and to survive that shows they have skill, but to hide underneath and island anyone can do it

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
Yes. Creeper kits do much damage, but they can also break blocks and fall through it themselves, so it won't be more 'OP'.
The explosion may be very strong, but this is the main attack of the Creeper and can only be used once before it has to charge again.
The secondary attacks of the Creeper aren't very strong, potions and the enchanted gunpowder won't keep you alive from let's say a Skeleton.
So I think this balances it out perfectly!

Xtreme3_PvP

Dec 4, 2014
Minecraft
Sorry to say this is Super Craft Bros we are talking about, and if this is what you meant then they object is not to hide inside an island and let everyone else kill each other because you don't want to fight yourself which also gives the people above an unfair disadvantage as they've done all the work and to survive that shows they have skill, but to hide underneath and island anyone can do it
Sorry. Misread.

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
Yes. Creeper kits do much damage, but they can also break blocks and fall through it themselves, so it won't be more 'OP'.
The explosion may be very strong, but this is the main attack of the Creeper and can only be used once before it has to charge again.
The secondary attacks of the Creeper aren't very strong, potions and the enchanted gunpowder won't keep you alive from let's say a Skeleton.
So I think this balances it out perfectly!
Yes but say if it can find a way to hide inside of another island then it gives them an unfair advantage over others and it gives them advantages on some maps - all I'm saying is either remove the inside of the island/make it solid so they can't hide in the redstone or re/move move it (it can be blown up anyway)

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
Yes but say if it can find a way to hide inside of another island then it gives them an unfair advantage over others and it gives them advantages on some maps - all I'm saying is either remove the inside of the island/make it solid so they can't hide in the redstone or re/move move it (it can be blown up anyway)
I agree, but this can be performed with more kits, for example Enderman in the Mario map. There's a hole in a cloud that enables Endermen to hide there.

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
I agree, but this can be performed with more kits, for example Enderman in the Mario map. There's a hole in a cloud that enables Endermen to hide there.
That could be a glitch maybe and skeletons/blazes/withers can shoot them off if there is

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
There's one block missing which enables an Enderman to walk in the cloud. But let's keep it on topic, shall we? :)
Which could be used to shoot through - back on topic then, it would damage the maps where inside they can hide which can be a disadvantage for others on certain maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Top Bottom