Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JT8D

Apr 22, 2018
Wherever I am
I have noticed that there has been no official reply (up to this point) to a thread posted on the subject of what has changed and ruined, and what has been insufficiently changed in the Blockwars mini update.

This is what I say to the moderators and admins; listen to the players and consider their feedback, its important.

This is what I say to the community and players; don't give up on Blockwars and keep trying to save it. I certainly will try everything in my power to save this game.

Expect more posts like this - regularly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilleh__
C

Cuteee

I have noticed that there has been no official reply (up to this point) to a thread posted on the subject of what has changed and ruined, and what has been insufficiently changed in the Blockwars mini update.

This is what I say to the moderators and admins; listen to the players and consider their feedback, its important.

This is what I say to the community and players; don't give up on Blockwars and keep trying to save it. I certainly will try everything in my power to save this game.

They updated blockwars like 7 days ago and you are saying that they giving up on it?
True, the update was really bad and there were no new maps

JT8D

Apr 22, 2018
Wherever I am
They updated blockwars like 7 days ago and you are saying that they giving up on it?

This is especially aimed at the thread posted by Andyyy who mentioned that people are already (including Andyyy and _ElitePringle) giving up on it and getting sick of it.
Of course I respect and consider your opinion.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They

It's not that they're giving up Block Wars. They just released an inefficient and unoriginal update. Of course Block Wars is not the only game they have to worry about.
But if are going to take time to update the game, at least be original about it, make wise decisions.
The team balancing system is ruined, it's worse than before. The new kits are not very original or useful. They didn't add new maps, new voting options. And the lobby was ruined too, the worst part is, they didn't even build the lobby properly. The armour stands don't make sense.
Both the big and the most insignificant details are important to develop a proyect.
They should've listened to the community and taken into account their suggestions (Before you say they used Andy's ideas. They implemented them wrongly) the update is completely out of place, not original or exciting. As previously stated, I think of it as vague and unoriginal.
In conclusion, it was disappointing.

Reactions: Cuteee
C

Cuteee

Well, everyone is getting sick of it, even us, the leaderboard players. Why? Well the game had to wait 7 months for getting a mini update that its 0℅ original and isn't what community has been asking. To be honest Blockwars is my favorite game and it will always be, but seems like cube decided that not updating it and letting it die like happend with uhc is a great idea. Would thank that people suggest things to implement to the game instead of doing useless threads about it.

JT8D

Apr 22, 2018
Wherever I am
Thanks for your feedback and opinions, I will take each into account. All I want to do is to keep pushing the staff to change the game and implement the suggestions that have been previously asked for in a number of threads. That is why I don't rewrite each suggestion but simply direct to where they already are posted.
Once again, I value your opinions.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on crimsonsaturn15's profile.
Thank you for the follow c:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday ✨🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈 :)
JokeKaedee wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom