Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

AngelClick3r

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Oct 12, 2018
mexico
www.cubecraft.net
Hello everyone, as many of you know, cubecraft makes updates in the summer, they add certain maps of the time and they are very original and today I have a suggestion that they leave certain maps of eggwars / skywars which they add at the moment as Sandcastle (only skywars) and whale (eggwars team) these maps are good and aesthetic and as there are missing skywars maps deployed in the arena I'm just saying leave the Sandcastle map perma :( I leave my statistics of these maps c:

Would you leave the map? Tell me why

l
cubes.png

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Te hablo en Español, ya que tú también sabes Español.

Yo sinceramente hice también una cuesta muy parecida a esta en la que preguntaba un par de cosas muy sencillas. Pero ahora voy a lo que voy.

La verdad que me gustaría muchísimo que el mapa de Whale (EggWars), se quede para siempre ya que me gusta mucho, pero creo que el mapa de Sandcastle debería de ser como ha hecho siempre, es decir único de las actualizaciones de Verano.

Muy buena sugerencia! Me ha gustado mucho!

Reactions: AngelClick3r

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I really like the map, however I would like to see it go. I made a post recently about this (whether a seasonal map would stay) and people pointed out that the seasonal maps are part of what makes the seasonal events special. So I would have to go with a no. Unless they made a new map every season which would be cool, but maybe it would fill up the maps too much with seasonal maps.

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
I personally don't like this map i now u are #1 Solo skywars player but i think a lot of people don't like this map.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I really love this map, definitely my favorite, it’ll be sad when it’s gone! Unfortunately I know Cubecraft will never keep these maps but I’ll vote yes anyways.

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!

More or less I think like you:

I think it would be nice if the whale map stayed permanently, but the sancastle map did not; The whale map does not represent the summer season like Sancastle does. It would also be useful to continue as it is a map highly appreciated by the community and one of the few maps of four.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom